Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mathematics
Jun 22, 2011
This is really stupid but I can't figure out how to do the cowgirl position.

Normally he's lying on the bed and wants me to get on top of him. OK.

I just can't figure out the angle. He has one of those dicks that sticks straight up. My vagina goes back towards my tailbone (like they all do).
When I put it in, it either doesn't go in all the way, or he says I'm bending his dick. I tried looking this up online but apparently I'm the only one with this problem.

The thing is, the way he acts, his previous partners have never had a problem with it. "Just put it in," he helpfully advised.

So yeah, any advice? I basically just can't get the angle right. It works best when he's not rock hard so his dick isn't as parallel to his stomach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mathematics
Jun 22, 2011
I am actually trying regular cowgirl. I'm not sure why he says he doesn't like bending it that way, but every time I try to put it in a way that I think is sensible, he says it's uncomfortable.

I get a bit stressed out/don't want him to lose his boner and just prompt him to switch to doggy or something.

I guess that speaks to a communication problem, but yeah, it is hard to troubleshoot in the middle of things, I guess.

Reverse cowgirl kind of scares me with the whole "could damage his cock" part. I dunno.

Mathematics
Jun 22, 2011
Nexplanon can cause ridiculous, spotty periods that last pretty much forever. Or your period can go away completely which can be disconcerting for some people.

I know a girl who had her period for 6 months straight essentially until she got it removed.

That's why I don't go for it.