Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Turtlicious posted:

:sigh: Yeah, pretty much, we're allowed to do strictly PiV sex, or anal. Anything else is right out.

You can put your stick in her pooper but you can't kiss her? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Turtlicious posted:

Note: Getting women off is hard, be happy she can take care of it herself.

Do people really think this is true?

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LingcodKilla posted:

Can you prove it one way or the other?

If Orangutans know how to rub each other off i'm pretty sure even a goon will know after a few months of experiment how to produce a female orgasm. There's even a dude who is offended that his woman is getting off during sex.

If all else fails i guess you can study this guide in detail.

http://www.wikihow.com/Arouse-Girls

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LingcodKilla posted:

Yeah none of that is proof. Did the orangutan tell you personally that she wasn't just faking it to make her partner feel like a stud? I got it on good authority that study feeling orangutan give you 100% durans.

A puddle of cum dripping out of a penis is proof.

Go watch "when Harry met Sally" that seminal movie on the subject.

How much do you like trains?

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LingcodKilla posted:

Back on subject and the point of the whole thing is the data would be skewed pretty hard because of the nature of the female orgasm it's really her just her word.

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm saying it's hard for a layman to prove compared to a man orgasming. I'm sure a scientist in a lab with all sorts of sensors could prove it for an individual woman.

Marvelous.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LingcodKilla posted:

That pretty much sums up what I was trying to convey before primates got brought up.
no, you wanted to strap women to machines and interrogate them until they confessed about the true nature of the legendary female orgasm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Two shy submissive betas who are sexual adventurers but can't actual get enough initiative to command things for a little while.

It's like someone saying they love street racing but alas, they're terrified of cars.