Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

The Door Frame posted:

I had a buddy who did that with his girlfriend. Only he was 400 lbs and she was 320 lbs so penetrative sex wasn't really going to work for them without a ton of effort

Please don't exaggerate. 720lbs is only a third of a ton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

BirdOfPlay posted:

Considering only one person told you to sever, you came to the right place!

If this thread was in E/N then John Lee would be ignoring all the advice while saying he could manage to push it in deeper, and ultimately the thread would recommend watersports as the solution to everything instead of anal.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

The Door Frame posted:

How bad of an idea is bikini waxing if you're a very hairy man? I usually just trim, but I can never get everything all the way and the rear end stubble is ridiculously itchy after a day on my feet

Wash the rear end stubble off your feet then, you loving trog.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

hoobajoo posted:

Are you seriously asking how to have sex without using your mouth?

It's a valid question. Many women (and some men) cannot come from PIV alone and need other kinds of stimulation.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

I always thought using hands first allowed you to basically check out hygiene first before committing your face to it with some random dude or skeezy.

LingcodKilla posted:

A real man would have just been happy with getting his dick wet and not having to do extra "work".

No comment necessary.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

The Door Frame posted:

Towel? Don't you have a shirt that you literally just took off?

Usually, but unless you're at home and spending the night you may want to put it back on again when you leave.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Sex Questions Megathread III: Vaginas are weird, as a rule

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Quift posted:

Yes! That's hilarious. But what about butt stuff?

It's implied.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Turtlicious posted:

I read a book on it, and it was more me breathing on her while performing cunnilingus, so I tried some new things including quietly breathing through my nose.

Perhaps she's reading a book on how to enjoy sex with you.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

I don't know which Turtlicious problems to believe in anymore :ohdear:

I suspect Turtlicious is Jay-Z, as he has 99 problems. The rest also applies, of course.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

double dip posted:

if you're loving two girls and come in one and then pull out inbetween spurts and reinsert into the second girl and come inside of her, could girl number 2 become pregnant? just wondering...

edit for clarification: coming in their vaginas.

Well, there's a post/username combo for the ages. I'm not sure of the viability of frogs on unicycles engaging in a threesome, though.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

QuiteEasilyDone posted:

A twilight fanfic that got banned from its original hosting site... which if you're familiar with any sort of fan writing repository, is an accomplishment. A terrible, terrible accomplishment

50 Shades horrifies me because Twilight reads like lovely fanfic to begin with. So it's a lovely fanfic of a lovely fanfic, that has in turn spawned lovely fanfics and knockoffs of its own. :negative:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Goons,

I have a supermodel girlfriend who will do anything I want in bed and I pole vault with what God gave me. How subtle do I have to be before you figure out I'm lying?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Masonity posted:

Kegel exercises.

They are both healthy and sex boosting.

Do them yourself, for that matter. You'll wind up with an erection that could knock a mugger unconscious, should you ever be mugged by a dwarf.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Arnold of Soissons posted:

A dwarf standing extremely close to you :v:

Speak for yourself, mate.

Anyway, regular practice of Kegels will definitely leave you like this.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Vahakyla posted:

I've found out that a regular condom goes around a fire extinguisher. Use this info to your advantage.

Thanks! Next time I need to put out a fire I'll know I can use my cock!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

cash crab posted:

Since I don't actually own a dick, I'm not sure how uncomfortable it is to wear something that needs to stretch significantly to accommodate me.

Buy a sock three sizes too small for your foot and find out.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

hoobajoo posted:

Trojans are one of the worse brands, but they were the ones I tried first and they have actual marketing, so can't blame you for that one. Try Skyn, Crown, or Kimono, those all have good reputations.

Having marketing isn't necessarily a bad thing, Durex do and they're fine. I can see why anyone who is slightly thicker than average would have problems with Trojans, though; I tried them once and found they were both smaller and narrower than UK brands.

I shall throw out the obligatory plug for theyfit.com, who make condoms in something like 77 different sizes and have a printable measuring kit. They used to do a goon discount, but I forget the code.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

bobula posted:

Umm I loving love sleep sex

Wet dreams are not "sleep sex".

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

The Door Frame posted:

Are nitrile any good? I know female condoms are better than male condoms

I'd love to know where you heard this. Every person I've heard express an opinion about femidoms is that they're like shagging a freezer bag.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Anne Whateley posted:

Stubble on the dick itself is the absolute worst, because the areas you presumably want on it are super sensitive. Shave right beforehand. Waxing or plucking would buy you more time. Laser would be permanent/semipermanent.

This is not a prospect I find appealing.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Masonity posted:

Do you want the absolute god honest awful truthful answer?

The first couple of orgasms after my snip felt weird. They just weren't right.

A bit later? Exactly the same as before in every way, except with less stress and worrying.

While your junk is still only mostly healed though, orgasms are weird. Either put up with a few odd ones or just wait a bit longer before getting back on the horse, so to speak.

I was given to understand that you're supposed to have a few orgasms as soon as you're healed enough, to purge any lingering sperm from the system. Is this not right?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

DandyLion posted:

I guess that would look something like 'Vidi Veni Vici' if you want to be a bit more classy about it.

Vidi Veneri Vici?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

KillHour posted:

The bell curve for penises is surprisingly steep.

This thread is proof that every lower curve has a bell end.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Brutor Fartknocker posted:

I love how cis men would never think to use a strap on. My dick could be a foot long, fire breathing double dildo on some days.

Well, thankfully George Miller chose a slightly different direction in Mad Max.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Mechafunkzilla posted:

And that man's name...was Albert Einstein.

Zwei Madchen, Ein Stein.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Geoj posted:

My wife was initially against an IUD - she went to the GYN seeking a tubal and they gave her the usual run-around about how she actually wants children and will surely change her mind in the next 5-10 years (she was 28 at the time), so instead of setting up yet another appointment to roll the dice with another doctor she went ahead with a Mirena. Two years later she's fully on board and is planning on getting another when this one is up for replacement.

And if it doesn't work, Mirena is a lovely name for a girl.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Madbullogna posted:

His viral load is actually why he's seeing his Dr tomorrow, he hasn't been on meds since his diagnosis a couple of years ago. He told me he didn't see the point in it, and apparently it's been a tough couple of years for him. Thankfully, he has decided he wants to be around for a long time and take care of himself, so his Dr is going to consider whatever AV meds are appropriate for where he's at right now.

As far as playing with others, I know the majority have been Grindr hookups. I know his profile doesn't disclose either way, and at least when we first hooked up, I never asked either. I've got mixed feelings on that, on all sides of the argument. But I do know he used protection when he plays, (as we have as well), and he never lied to me. But again, I didn't specifically ask, which gets into that horrid debate about what is socially and morally the right thing to do.

It was a long night, so I'm still getting answers, but he's been open to me this far. I know I'll be asking more over the next few days. Figures I finally find a great one, and it's got one of the trickiest strings attached to it that I could have imagined.

My definition of "a great one" would not include someone who has sex with multiple partners while knowing he is HIV+ and without telling them. That would be my definition of "a worthless piece of poo poo".

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

silvergoose posted:

That's what epidurals are for!!! No really giving birth sucks hard.

If you'd sucked hard, you wouldn't be giving birth.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Soylent Pudding posted:

Also because health and sex education in my American Deep South public schools taught us things like only men enjoy sex, condoms don't prevent STIs, it's impossible for women to take advantage of men, abstinance until marriage is the only healthy choice, and touching yourself makes Baby Jesus cry.

Jesus cries when you masturbate because the last time he tried rubbing one out he slipped and it went through the hole in his palm.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Mak0rz posted:

Tell people about your audio setup. That should convince them to go home with you.

If it's a good audio setup they won't have to, they can just follow him home at a discreet distance and listen from outside.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

What do screamers do when they masturbate?

Call out their own names, obviously.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

I find silence to be best otherwise the kids wake up and really ruin the mood with all the doors knocking.

I hate all you non-kid havers.

Coming into the Sex thread and complaining about the consequences seems a mite rich.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Cuckoo posted:

I do find it annoying when a guy asks me to cum though, like I can't really do it on command unless you want a weak/fake version.

When a guy asks you to come at any time other than when you're obviously in the middle of a climax, it means he wants you to fake it to make him feel all manly and/or get him over the edge. Cheerleading a woman's orgasm is perfectly OK, though.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Affi posted:

No? I mean I understand that it's very easy to interpret it like that. And I'm sure I've induced a fake orgasm or two this way

But I actually say it in a "okay I want you to come let's focus on you and what helps you come for the rest of our time" and then you focus on whatever she needs and wants. Focus on the clit, change position, whatever floats her boat.

*sigh*

Cuckoo is not talking about guys who want to make her come and ask to be shown how, she's talking about the ones who are all "You vill come for ze greater glory of ze Gefickenreich!" and expect her to obey ze orders.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Masonity posted:

Laid, hopefully.

Or a restraining order perhaps?

Honestly though, is this for a partner or a friend? A gag gift or a serious one? Cheap or expensive? What sex are they? What sex are you?

I'd ask beforehand if you intend buying a gag.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

Had a coworker do that clone a willy thing for his lady and she promptly dumped him.

I've never understood the appeal of that. "Here, have a copy of my dick to get you off. It won't finish before you do, it won't pester you for sex when you're not in the mood, it can go as many times as you like and - hey, where are you going?"

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

PRADA SLUT posted:

Go-Gurt comes with a convenient applicator as well.

Except Go-Gurt is Yoplait, which had been advised against in literally the post before yours.

I know you think you're being funny, but don't make jokes about inserting substances into your body without a big neon flashing sign reading "JOKE" because you should also know that someone will try it.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

DandyLion posted:

:golfclap:

You just made me shoot Go-Gurt out my nose.

Which orifice was it originally inserted into?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Archimago posted:

If he does it on his front yard then it's private property and not rape I think but IANAL.

Roosh, is that you?