Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

neongrey posted:

Unless they're into g-spotting. :pervert:

Is that like dogspotting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

LingcodKilla posted:

Oh right I got this....

Not as much as your mom?( tell her I said hi)

Back on subject and the point of the whole thing is the data would be skewed pretty hard because of the nature of the female orgasm it's really her just her word.

Are you suggesting that women regularly lie about orgasming?

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

If you fake it how will your partner ever learn what actually makes you feel good? If s/he is not interested in learning why would you even want to be loving them?

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

LingcodKilla posted:

Does he tell you to close your eyes then spit in your face and proclaimed that he came? Girlfriend your relationship may be on the rocks.

Sorry you're bad at sex.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Pool noodle is the funniest phrase in the world to me, so I support that plan.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Your wipes are probably causing the issue in the first place. Leave your junk alone and don't clean yourself with anything but water and you'll probably be fine.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Bollock Monkey posted:

I've gotta say I agree with this. If you really need to feel like you've freshened up, why not just wet a bit of kitchen roll with plain tap water?

Yes. Personally I use a clean damp washcloth when I come home on a hot day, but if you're still at work or something paper towels should be fine.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I heard if you wrap your used tampons in sage and bury them in the garden it will keep away the yeast pixies.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

My ex once sat bolt upright in the middle of the night and accused me of being Hitler.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Violet_Sky posted:

Was? I think I still am. We couldn't even get the drat thing in.

And no, no toys or poo poo like that. Was I supposed to?

If this was your first time doing anything penetrative I am completely unsurprised you tensed up. I know my first time was awkward and I'm sure many other women (and men!) in this thread have uncomfortable virginity stories. Definitely try playing with yourself and exploring, it will make you more comfortable with your body and your sensations. I'm also not surprised that general tension and anxiety may have exacerbated any CP related issues. A huge part of enjoying sex is about being relaxed and comfortable with yourself and your partner. A new partner can also make things awkward.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Azran posted:

It might also have to do with me having very little idea about the female reproductive organ. :v: It didn't feel like bone, so yeah, let's discard that.

Sounds like a hymen, yeah. If it is, the gyno will be able to snip it for her, which should solve all your problems.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I used to get a lot of UTIs in college, but I have had 0 in the ~15 years since I stopped using the free condoms the health center gave out. I figure I was somehow sensitive to the brand or style. Are you using different condoms than she’s used to?

Also, she needs to pee after sex. And wash your dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Your dick is not supposed to be calloused, hth.