Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Skutter posted:

Does anyone know of any good water-based lube that won't set off a latex allergy, besides Astroglide? My guy friend has a latex allergy and we use Astroglide, but lately he says that it's starting to feel weird or burn when it's on his skin for too long. I don't have any issues with any of that, so I'm stumped.

(Also I was hoping that the title of the next thread would be something like, "Have you tried butt stuff yet?")

Swiss Navy is really good stuff. I never found a brand I liked until I tried it out on a whim, because the packaging wasn't all INTIMATE SENSATIONS BACKDOOR PLEASURE. The bottles are awesome too - easy to use in the moment, have a locking top that prevent accidental disposal in your bag or whatever and I've never had one leak. My girlfriend loves it too and she was another lube-hater.

Don't know about it in re: to latex allergies though so be careful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU