Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I suppose this is back in the days when "haha, we got all your stuff!" was actually a plot twist and not something you can see coming from a mile away.

Even so, I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop, though I figured we'd get jumped by demon conspirators or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Does that cutscene really change any of Adol's priorities? It doesn't seem like it would.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Well, at least you'll find out the head isn't the weak point when you bump into it and nothing happens? I suppose that's one thing to be said for the boss.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Wow, Tim is the most unfortunate child.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Realtalk, when was the last time anybody ever told Dogi what doors are? You can't just go assuming people know these things, after all.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It's kind of weird that you're spamming magic all over the place but your MP isn't touched. Is that just ring power?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Wow, yeah, after everything you've gone through, that final form of the final boss is rather... underwhelming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It is interesting to read all these hopeful and often exhausted comment by people who... well, where are they now, anyway?

• Locked thread