Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Does this version have the same dumb story as Mask of the Sun? Because man that game had a dumb plot and you should at least type up a synopsis of it for everyone at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

toddy. posted:

In this episode Adol tries to save some old geezer's kid who wandered off into the snow and got eaten by crabs. I also try dangerous arcane magicks to reveal the invisible enemies lurking in the snow and find out where baddies go when they die.

Also there's a talking sage baby.

Next time Adol steps into the wrong neighbourhood.

Man, it's so weird hearing the music. It sounds so similar to what I remember from the SNES version, but so different too... I kind of feel like the music here is better quality, but the music in the SNES version fits the graphics better? I dunno.

For instance, here's the ice area music in the SNES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjlktGKrikQ

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Another thing is that if what I heard is correct, after you get a game greenlighted it's much easier to get more of your (possibly better quality) games into Steam. This might not be true though.

• Locked thread