Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuetzaDrake
Sep 11, 2011

So lonely.
Garuda's is the only other voice actor I recognized, MasakoX being the guy who does Goku and Gohan in DBZ Abridged and some other things like that. Looking up the others, the only other two that seem to have done anything are Mike Hillard (Eldeel, Grandfather Jeff), who voiced scientists in the Black Mesa HL1 remake, and Haushinka (Lair), better known as Kira Buckland/Rina-Chan, who has done a bunch of poo poo apparently but I'm gonna choose Meryl from Metal Gear Awesome. Other than them and Alan, yeah, pretty much just random people who haven't done anything else of note.

Also, huh, General Leo, eh? I'm going to go ahead and guess that wasn't in the Japanese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuetzaDrake
Sep 11, 2011

So lonely.
Oh god I didn't think the voice acting was that bad but then Bami happened and oh god.

QuetzaDrake
Sep 11, 2011

So lonely.
I especially like that the horrific Tetsuo-esque abomination just spurts a white fluid out of a random tube every so often, that was some designer's horrible, horrible imagination and creativity shining through there.

QuetzaDrake
Sep 11, 2011

So lonely.
I've been played Ys Origin lately and I too thought the Topaz would empower your earth magic.

It also made me wish the quicksand portion of Origin was as short as Ys IV's.

• Locked thread