Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Samurai Sanders posted:

I'm using a Sony Gold headset, you'd think they would have made some kind of accommodation for headsets like that since the Vita TV has a USB port right in it. It's not worth spending money on all that other stuff for; I don't use the Vita TV very much.

Isn't the Vita TV still a Japanese product? I don't see headsets being as much of a 'thing' in Japan as it is in USA. It could work in a future update, maybe after the tv has been released over here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

I hate that the vita TV is coming in black in America. Anyone want to swap a white shell for a black one?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

A 60 dollar Vita TV is tempting. What happens of I switch the card between an actual Vita and a Vita TV? I have a 64 gig on my Vita and obviously due to reasons, I don't want to buy a second large memory stick.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

drat, I'm really ocd so I don't want reorganizing.

Question, would it move items out of bubbles? I can start bubbling up everything and it might be okay.

• Locked thread