Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
Early firmwares only supported PS3 controllers, perhaps yours is too old to support PS4 ones. Plug in a PS3 controller and see if that works, if yes perform a system update and see if PS4 works after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
Some games store their save file on the game card instead of the memory card. Try inserting the VLR card and see if it shows up.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

Maybe you're just overthinking it. What happens if you just take the VLR card and put it into the Vita TV, assuming that and your Vita are logged into the same PSN account?

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

There are various degrees of weird and/or Japanese, but look at, in no particular order: Akiba's Trip, Muramasa, the Ys games, the Atelier games, Tales of Hearts, Natural Doctrine, Zettai Hero Project, Disgaea 4, Yggdra Union, Half-Minute Hero. Some of these are PSP, and I also didn't check Vita TV compatibility.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

Phantasium posted:

Because it wasn't advertised by Xseed or Sony or anyone, it just sort of started working after that one whitelist hack got patched out.

Yeah there isn't even a patch or anything. The game just mysteriously works now for no apparent reason.

My personal theory is that some Sony PR intern got sick of people requesting Ys to work and just flipped the switch for that game.

• Locked thread