Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
I would totally buy it if more visual novel style games came to the Vita. It would be cool to just sit back and enjoy the Steins;gate game or Fate/Extra/Extra ccc (which I see is not on the list sadly). There are tons of games that I can think of that would be awesome to play on Vita TV but aren't available. Of course it still seems worth the buy because the potential of games that could be on it is pretty good.

SurfinArbiter fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jun 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
VitaTV also seems to be even more worth it because you could use it as an easy way to have a second bigger screen for co-op games that feature the whole remote play thing.

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Can you use accessories with the USB device for PSOne Games?

I'm just curious, because I'd love to use my fightstick (that has PSX support) for old fighting games.

So far every topic about the Vita TV that I've seen on the internet after doing a search has either been about that topic with no answer or has had that question asked and nobody answered. So for now we just have to wait for someone to try I guess.

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh

Captain Mog posted:

What use is a Vita TV with no games to play on it?

Actually what use is a vita TV anyway, why not just play the Vita? Or why not just port the Vita games to PS4 if Sony hates it so much?

It's just a way to put vita games on a bigger TV. Aka a way to make more money. But it does have its uses too. You can play ps4 (and maybe ps3? idk how remote play works with it) games on the Vita itself with the remote play feature, so with the vita TV, its basically like having a second ps4. So on top of that you could do co op with someone else using vita TV and basically have a second tv instead of forcing the other to use the small vita one.

• Locked thread