Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
I really wanted to play Celceta with my PSTV but I guess that's never happening. Huge bummer. At least SAO works now, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
I'm having issues moving games from my PS3 to my PSTV today. It's the first time I've tried so I don't know how it's supposed to work. I have registered my PSTV with my PS3, the games are in their "bubble" form, not installed. I get a generic error that is along the lines of "There is a problem with the Content Manager". Does PSN have to be stable to authorize the transfer or something? I sort of figure it has to do with the Lizard Squad troubles but Sony's knowledgebase isn't super helpful.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

univbee posted:

I think there may be a need for content manager to touch base with psn on startup but i'm not 100% sure on that. I'd wait until psn has stabilized before attempting major troubleshooting.

Yeah, that's where I am right now. The error is as generic as possible: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4504/~/c0-11019-2%3A-there-is-a-problem-with-the-content-manager-assistant - I guess I'll just wait til PSN isn't under constant attack to try again! :v:

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

ddogflex posted:

Anyone play olliolli on their PSTV? It's on the compatibility list and even bundled with the UK PSTV, but when I try to run it I get an incompatible message. Any ideas?

When you launch the game from the icon, before you his start go up to the top and hit the icon that looks like arrows in a circle. I have to do that for games periodically to get them working.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

jabro posted:

So PS Vue will never work with the PSTV. How loving stupid is that? Yes, let's not give VUE a lower entry point than $400 while increasing sales of the PSTV.

"What is this PSTV you speak of?" - Sony

• Locked thread