Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
it flew away and its gone now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I find it awfully suspicious that Chinatown is so confident to say that it's gone, but ask him where it is and he goes silent.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

smoobles posted:

I find it awfully suspicious that Chinatown is so confident to say that it's gone, but ask him where it is and he goes silent.

Its gone, guy.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i thought they found the plane in a vagina

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ethanol posted:

i thought they found the plane in a vagina

I remember that tweet

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Chinatown posted:

Its gone, guy.

Where is the plane??

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Would it still count as gone if every single part washes up on remote beaches and they put it back together with sticky tape and superglue?

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
Is there a blog or something that lists interesting non-plane stuff that's been found during the search?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Lazyhound posted:

Is there a blog or something that lists interesting non-plane stuff that's been found during the search?

It all gets thrown back into the ocean.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Lazyhound posted:

I know they found a shipwreck.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_for_Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370#Shipwreck_discovery
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32719284

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

You guys are missing the hidden meaning.

"It's gone, guys"

Obviously he's saying gone which is go ne. Go NE. Go North East. The plane GOes North East towards GUam, a Yankee holdout.

It's obvious that the plane and all passengers were abducted by the United States, flown to Guam where they are undergoing the reprogramming needed for operation Jade Helm II.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
It had a malfunction and just kept going up and it just flew out into space and they're gone now

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chinatown posted:

Its still gone, guys.

less of it's gone than before, though

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

No. 6 posted:

You guys are missing the hidden meaning.

"It's gone, guys"

Obviously he's saying gone which is go ne. Go NE. Go North East. The plane GOes North East towards GUam, a Yankee holdout.

It's obvious that the plane and all passengers were abducted by the United States, flown to Guam where they are undergoing the reprogramming needed for operation Jade Helm II.

Nearly. I think it's GO NE: GUYana

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

It had a malfunction and just kept going up and it just flew out into space and they're gone now

The engines broke down and now they're stuck up there forever

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Smoobles and I may never marry at this rate.

:ohdear:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

https://www.ismh370stillgone.com

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
2 years now.

chinatown, status?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

2 years now.

chinatown, status?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3614902&pagenumber=59&perpage=40#post427207393

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

2 years now.

chinatown, status?

Chinatown is gone

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

What if the plane was actually metaphorical the whole time, and its not gone, it's inside all of us (in our hearts)

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

What if the plane was actually metaphorical the whole time, and its not gone, it's inside all of us (in our hearts)

Still haven't found it in mine. I guess the wedding won't happen :saddowns:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

This website is missing :tinfoil:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This website is missing :tinfoil:

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

thank you

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

If someone told you that the next intercontinental flight you took would crash but that you'd be in a Lost type situation when you did crash and feasibly could gently caress evangeline lily would you take that flight? The catch is you could be hurley or you could be sawyer and that gamble is 50 50

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

SilkyP posted:

If someone told you that the next intercontinental flight you took would crash but that you'd be in a Lost type situation when you did crash and feasibly could gently caress evangeline lily would you take that flight? The catch is you could be hurley or you could be sawyer and that gamble is 50 50

If we're talking about goons I'd say there's at least 90 / 10 chance that they're Hurley and not Sawyer

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Happy anniversary MH370!!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

ChrisHansen posted:

we miss you so much, our MH370!!!! <3

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ChrisHansen posted:

At least we didn't miss the anniversary of the plane.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

At least we didn't miss the anniversary of the plane.

it missed us though...

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Gone but not forgotten, guys.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I wanna take time to thank the goons in this thread who've dedicated 2 years to figuring out whether the plane is gone or not, and how gone it is, in particular Chinatown.

I feel like I've lost an airplane, but gained some friendships.

smoobles fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Mar 9, 2016

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

I wanna take time to thank the goons in this thread who've dedicated 2 years to figuring out whether the plane is gone or not, and how gone it is, in particular Chinatown.

I feel like I've lost an airplane, but gained some friendships.

I feel like I've gained some love too...

May our love for each other soar higher and further than mh370

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

No. 6 posted:

This is literally what happened for almost 4 minutes straight:

:siren: STALL WARNING :siren:
:downs: *pulls back on stick*

What happened was that they literally let the three stooges fly an airplane. If they hadn't crashed in the atlantic, they would've crashed someplace else.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Letting go of the stick and pulling back just a little bit on the throttle to allow the plane to correct was all that was needed.
It's a shame they didn't allow any of the passengers to have a go at it instead, odds are they would have managed better than the graduates from "computer says no" flight school.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

my friend was throwing a themed party for the 2 year anniversary of mh370, but i couldn't find it :(

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Ratjaculation posted:

my friend was throwing a themed party for the 2 year anniversary of mh370, but i couldn't find it :(

did you try turning left and going the other way, like MH370 itself?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I thought of a funny joke: What do MH370 and Bernie Sanders' shot at the White House have in common?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Both are definitely still gone, guys.

• Locked thread