Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garbo
May 30, 2011
Its been a couple of seasons since I last watched Bar Rescue, and you have no idea how much it pleases me to know that John Taffer's terrifying face is still on TV. In the last 2ish seasons has he ever 100% walked on a bar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garbo
May 30, 2011
:siren: New Episode! :siren:

Now with 100% more raccoon!

Garbo
May 30, 2011
So far this bar staff is populated by 3 people, one of which is pretty much doing everything.

RACCOON TIME

Garbo
May 30, 2011

Oil! posted:

75% of Raccoons stay for under 30 minutes, don't order anything, and leave poo poo everywhere.

We need to get rid of the butt funnel lightning, its like a keep away sign for Raccoons.

Garbo
May 30, 2011
How much have you had to drink? "A little. A lot."

Garbo
May 30, 2011
Ohhhhhhhh boyyyyy family stuff here we go!

-edit- Oh jesus family AND even worse than usual money stuff. This episode

Garbo fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Mar 17, 2014

Garbo
May 30, 2011
"I didn't know how badly the owner was loving me over!"

-edit- the son grinning like a dickhead is driving me crazy

Garbo
May 30, 2011
I feel like i'm getting Lung Cancer just watching this episode.

RACCOON TWO: RACCOON HARDER

Garbo
May 30, 2011
I feel like John should just hire Liz and let dysfunction junction to its raccoon fate

-edit- this is gonna be a real depressing ending if they just leave Liz hanging in the wind.

Garbo fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Mar 17, 2014

Garbo
May 30, 2011

FrozenVent posted:

25 new members (ie, 25 new potential customers) a month seems really low, too.

It also didn't mention if that was keeping up with natural customer decay.

Garbo
May 30, 2011
Not to double post but oh my god I just watched Headhunters. Ohhhhhh my god. How did Taffer not just walk out.

Garbo
May 30, 2011
This has got to be 99% manufactured but Im still enjoying the hell out of this episode.

-edit- Well I did not see that coming.

Garbo
May 30, 2011

CVagts posted:

That was really fake-looking but whatever, this is still wildly entertaining theater.

Yeah that last cut looked fake as hell. The bar still looks like a hilarious shitshow even weeding out the terrible manufactured stuff, though.

Garbo
May 30, 2011
10 bucks that Amanda comes back at the end which is what sends Taffer walking out

Garbo
May 30, 2011
This is my first episode of To Catch A Contractor but im enjoying the hell out of it so far.

Garbo
May 30, 2011

FrozenVent posted:

That's the one with the guy from Catch a Contractor, right?

Goddamn that show is boring. "Hey dude you didn't finish this bathroom." "Nah..." "Well you gonna finish it?" "...I guess?"

Yup. Other notable achievements: saying women aren't funny, hosting a radio show, waking up every morning wondering how he and Jimmy Kimmel both went such different paths.

Garbo
May 30, 2011
They're reshowing O Face right now and it is like 1000% funnier the second time around

Garbo
May 30, 2011
Somehow, we're not bringing in customers. Huh, weird. Welp, guess we just keep doin what we're doin.

-edit- Woah woah woah woah woah, 5 jobs? What the christ?

Garbo fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Mar 31, 2014

Garbo
May 30, 2011

nwin posted:

Have they ever done celebrity poo poo like this before? It seems like they are just going directly for ratings now. That coupled with the 'let's completely embarrass the owners in front of everyone' seems a bit different than before.

They did the public shaming with Headhunters, which, you know, made sense because holy christ Headhunters. It feels like theyre just chasing that high over and over again.

Garbo
May 30, 2011
Oh boy I can't wait for the vaguely racist bar remake considering they're leaning on "LATIN AMERICA" so much.

Garbo
May 30, 2011
Hahah "you're going to mexico!" hard cut to comercial. Thank god everyone will get uneven training, this won't be a problem.

Garbo
May 30, 2011
Yeah, a giant rear end business is absolutely run off the back of 2 dudes and a mule.

-edit- Hey look its another celebrity. Does this show really have so low of a budget that they have to co market the poo poo out of this show? And couldnt it of been anyone but Adam Carolla?

Garbo fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Mar 31, 2014

Garbo
May 30, 2011
Wait they're in California and they don't have, like, a fajita or basic taco on the menu? That isn't "latin american" fare, thats basic southern california fare that you can probably get at a ton of socal restaurants (or, you know, a taco bell).

Garbo
May 30, 2011

nwin posted:

Yeah, it was pretty funny when he was like 'This is PICO DE GALLO'

"This is a TOR-TEE-AH. You very often put BEE-EANS on them!"

-edit- That name is somehow both better and worse than what I expected.

Garbo fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Mar 31, 2014

Garbo
May 30, 2011
wow the lack of training is screwing them who ever would of guessed oh nooooo

Garbo
May 30, 2011
The worst part is that "Agave Junction" sounds like an actually kind of cool bar name. The extra "cantina" just makes it sound like a mouthfull.

Garbo
May 30, 2011

CVagts posted:

poo poo, I missed the part where they say how they've been doing since. What did it say?

Food sales up 50%, tequila sales x3, paid rent for the first time in 8 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garbo
May 30, 2011

raditts posted:

Hey guys, I didn't get a good look at the name of the tequila they used this episode. Anyone remember what it is?

Somewhat ironically, no, I actually don't.

• Locked thread