Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1JoshI
Nov 2, 2011

iastudent posted:

Previews are up for Sunday's episode. Get... hype?

LOL, just in the teasers I saw a bartender unable to make a martini who stuck her hand in the olive jar, the same bartender ignores and then flips off customers, fat old drunk hippies making out, douchebag owner encouraging drunkenness in customers and employees, uncooked mozzarella sticks that someone chewed for a minute (I would have spit out) and a RACCOON RUNNING AROUND THE BAR AND making GBS threads ALL OVER THE PLACE. Taffer's gonna be in full rage mode this Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1JoshI
Nov 2, 2011
Really, can we criticize the bouncer for not helping people
join Club Raccoon poo poo?

1JoshI
Nov 2, 2011

Bahumaut posted:

Now I just want Taffer to do a TV Rescue TV show, and he will yell at the host and producers. "What do you mean you didn't get anything scripted! No wonder you are failing, you are not giving us enough Drama."

Heh, "Reality Show Rescue" would make a good SNL skit.

1JoshI
Nov 2, 2011
Who would have thought that roided up male strippers would be lovely businessmen?

1JoshI
Nov 2, 2011
If your cook can't make fried cheese sticks, I think you need a new cook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1JoshI
Nov 2, 2011
After last week's flaky old stubborn hippie owner, we are back this week to the tried and true bar of filth, with lazy feuding owners/waitresses with attitude/worthless redneck cook/disgusting mold-filled bar.

• Locked thread