Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
This episode is starting off lovely. I really hope "tell them how to be a member" gets nailed into the greeter's head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Jesus loving Christ. :barf: This rivals Headhunters on what just happened alone.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Vintimus Prime posted:

Uh oh. The preview for next episode, is Taffer finally going to walk out on a rescue?

The Amy's Baking Company of Bar Rescue?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Hand of the King posted:

No, no. Headhunters is by far the worst.

I'd honestly rather have bugs in the drinks then poo poo falling from the ceiling.

I guess though, there's a certain point where it's like choosing between stabbing yourself in the right eye or the left, and a "better" option just doesn't exist. At least this place got their act together a little bit. Headhunters is still...Headhunters.

WickedHate fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Mar 17, 2014

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
"Oh, your face!"

:bang:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
My memory is shaky, but Taffer got it from a police thing, right? I assumed some friend of theirs was recording it or something and it got confiscated as evidence.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

raditts posted:

I'm sure large parts of this show are fabricated, but I doubt it's anything on the level of Mystery Diners or anything, which is just hilariously fake from top to bottom.

Much less the car dealership rescue show. I watched one episode and every frame dripped fakeness.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
The name doesn't go with that photo at all. Why would someone who want's to go to a bar named O Face want to go to a bar like that?

"Honey, look. I found a nice friendly bar called O-Face! You know, like 'Oh, your face!'"

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
The show really missed out on not playing LMAFO's "Shots" just now.

I really like the bartenders here. They're nice.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

deadicons posted:

the people being served were singing it.

Welp, I'm dumb. I thought they were just chanting the word.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

FrozenVent posted:

The funniest thing about that is that if you Google the guy, all that comes out is his official website and articles about the reality show.

Real famous that one.

Are you telling me there isn't a huge audience for country rappers? :monocle:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

SocketWrench posted:

(and had the whale mother not been a manipulative stupid redneck they'd still be on)

Wait, what happened here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
It's surreal how utterly fake the newer seasons feel despite how genuine Taffer comes across as in interviews and stuff like that podcast. Maybe it is real, but some wires get crossed and causes us to get broadcasts from the diminsion where it's all reality show bullshit.

WickedHate fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Sep 8, 2015

• Locked thread