Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

So how did the second fight get filmed(the one with the male owner and the bartender)? At one point you have taffer reviewing criminal records and then he goes and shows a videotape of the fight?

Edit: and gently caress trying to watch that stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Have they ever done celebrity poo poo like this before? It seems like they are just going directly for ratings now. That coupled with the 'let's completely embarrass the owners in front of everyone' seems a bit different than before.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Don't get me wrong-I love me some over the top Taffer, but it just seems phoned in.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Sweet-buying a Swiffer will take care of my dirty bar!

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Seriously, I'm thinking this episode will end with "Stay Tuned to enter the Taffer Sweepstakes-A chance to be recon on the next episode of Bar Rescue!"

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Oil! posted:

According to Taffer, that video from O Face wasn't staged and it was legit. Kids these days with their cell phone cameras will capture everything.

That's pretty interesting if true. drat good quality and right person at the right time apparently....still not buying it.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Garbo posted:

Hahah "you're going to mexico!" hard cut to comercial. Thank god everyone will get uneven training, this won't be a problem.

At least they sent the two guys that were most on top of their poo poo. Even though during recon the guy put soda in a margarita :wtc:

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Are you loving kidding me?

Edit: And stay tuned for my lovely contractor show next!

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

I don't have a twitter account. Someone ask #Taffertalks "Why the gently caress are you doing this to the show?"

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Garbo posted:

Wait they're in California and they don't have, like, a fajita or basic taco on the menu? That isn't "latin american" fare, thats basic southern california fare that you can probably get at a ton of socal restaurants (or, you know, a taco bell).

Yeah, it was pretty funny when he was like 'This is PICO DE GALLO'

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

They should have just named it "Don Julio's Agave Junction Cantina" and given them a share of it.

Holy poo poo that chick is easily amused. LOOK AT THE BAR STOOLS!

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

"I'm more proud of this bar than my daughter"

-Dad, owner.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

HOLY poo poo THAT CHICK'S VOICE WHEN SHE WAS YELLING

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Garbo posted:

wow the lack of training isscrewing them who ever would of guessed oh nooooo

But don't worry, they will edit it so everything is going great!

"Who likes the new bar? No I don't care if you haven't gotten a drink yet."

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Maria "I didn't eat all day so I could enjoy these potato skins"

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Vintimus Prime posted:

I actually kind of like the older episodes more.

Agreed. Just saw that Taffer is also promoting a new show as well, but that doesn't look promising either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Holy poo poo how have I never seen the Underworld episode???

edit: a loving zombie bar, seriously?

nwin fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Apr 28, 2014

• Locked thread