Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Speedboat Jones posted:

I was really wanting a lime green Kane when he started buddying up with X-Pac.

I definitely made that attire in the WWF Attitude game

Think I called the CAw Grane or something stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Why cookie Rocket posted:

For those of us that are making use of the Network, what are some good (or at least fun) Kane PPV matches to watch?

Kane is one of those guys where I can't say I've ever really loved any of his matches. He is a fun character and I like his backstage shenanigans, but once it's time to wrestle... meh

Edit: I did enjoy him and X-Pac as a tag team though. Maybe they had some good matches against each other when they split? X-Pac has a way of getting good matches out of almost anyone.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I'm not looking for matches to wow me and show me what a great worker he is. I already love the guy, I'm just trying to find...like...the upper 50% of his PPV matches.

That's the thing, I just feel like Kane has this range of every match being more or less the same quality.

It's like, his face/heel alignment is "Kane". His match quality rating is "Kane".

Kane.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

natetimm posted:

Isn't Kane well known for being a pretty safe worker as well? I always thought his best stuff was tagging with little guys to make an odd couple, it made for some very humorous moments you wouldn't see his character typically do.

Yes, Kane is definitely known as being pretty safe. He also rarely gets injured himself.

He's like the definition of "safe" from a WWE booking standpoint. Never really excels, usually doesn't completely blow it, won't hurt anyone and won't get hurt himself.

• Locked thread