Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
Kane handed out candy CANES for xmas Raw and when a fan didn't take one that was offered to him, he mashed a wad of them into his chest as if to say "oh you're GONNA enjoy a christmas treat, worm".

As someone who was not around for the Katie Vick saga I would watch a DVD of it because trying to piece it together from youtube clips is annoying and I hate watching stuff on TV. It sounds so surreal I can't imagine it wasn't at least entertainingly stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

DeathChicken posted:

I'll say it again, that whole angle where he finally managed to get one up on Undertaker and just kept beating on him until he was too hosed to defend his title, won the title, and then proceeded to somehow steal all of his Taker magic powers by the power of Grayskull was the best goddamn thing ever.

When/where was that I have the network and must feeeed.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

I want to say mid/late 2010. It lasted several months and included the return of Paul Bearer and involved the urn a couple times, so you know it's quality wrestlecrap.

I really hope the Network develops some form of feature that individually tags all clips from a particular feud. So if you want this one, you could search by "Undertaker Kane 2010", or by subject matter if you searched for "Undertaker Kane magic powers feud". Or at least a show highlighting greatest feuds from top to bottom that included references in a playlist or something.

I don't see why they wouldn't integrate that feature somewhere down the line, and why they wouldn't crowdsource the heck out of it. You know there are giant wrestling fans that would love the chance to create playlists.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Update for 3/12/14: Kane is still awesome.

Aside from Undertaker, who else has Kane had a long feud with?

For those of us that are making use of the Network, what are some good (or at least fun) Kane PPV matches to watch?

edit: Also are either of the movies he starred in worth a watch?

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Lots of people. Especially Edge.

And yes, MacGruber is worth watching.

I loved MacGruber but I haven't seen it since getting into wrestling. I am looking forward to seeing all those cameos again someday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

triplexpac posted:

Kane is one of those guys where I can't say I've ever really loved any of his matches. He is a fun character and I like his backstage shenanigans, but once it's time to wrestle... meh

I'm not looking for matches to wow me and show me what a great worker he is. I already love the guy, I'm just trying to find...like...the upper 50% of his PPV matches.

• Locked thread