Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Kane is really up-and-down for me as well. He was amazing from 1997-2000 (my favourite incarnation of the character) then got stale from 2001-03 to the point where he was just a generic big dude on the roster and the mask that really only covered his eyes didn't help. His monster heel run from 2003-04, as dumb as it was looking back (Shane getting his balls zapped by a car battery for one) was a legit effort to make him scary again and it was fun to see what kind of morbid poo poo WWE would try every Monday night (like setting JR on fire) and I liked it. Then the Lita pregnancy and MAY NINETEENTH happened and it was dumb until Team Hell No happened (wasn't a fan of the re-masking itself because it felt like an awkward return to before but everything around it was great). I love Corporate Kane because it's something new for the character and Glen Jacobs is making it work because of his libertarian beliefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread