Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

You're evil. You live to hurt me. I never even called you a bitch or anything for the way you're treating me. You don't care about my feelings, you just want me locked away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I wrote a whole script for up to 200 comics, I knew she wasn't going to do it because she was doing planning to screw me over in the end.

Alright man, you need to cut the bullshit. First she betrayed you and broke your heart and now you knew all along she was going to gently caress you? You lost zero money to her, you gave her no scripts, there is no outstanding work remaining to be settled, you have not been screwed. You're having a temper tantrum because your big time webcomic dream (hello early 2000's!) didn't instantly launch out. You need help, if this GID poo poo is true you need a real doctor and real therapy not webcomics, webcomics will not work out some very complex issues.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

MassaShowtime posted:

Dude you need to start being introspective and look at your own place in all of this and the things you could have done to have improved and changed the situation.

She also needs therapy.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

TheOnlyStarFish posted:

You can say my name, you kind of already did. Someone used info you posted here to email me. How do you think I found this thread? I don't troll SA forums looking for you.

BTW, this is me http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3610228&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post425980156

Can you draw the treadmill panel please? For $20? Just to see if it would be possible.

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

I wrote a whole script for up to 200 comics, I knew she wasn't going to do it because she was doing planning to screw me over in the end.

You didn't trust her enough to give her the script she needed to do her job, but you trusted her enough to give her all of your personal issues?

The same issues you should be giving to a therapist?

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

I worked so loving hard on my comic and you piss all over it.

This is the best thread in E/N right now. Stickied.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tortuga posted:

Can you draw the treadmill panel please? For $20? Just to see if it would be possible.

If she takes amazon gift cards I'll chip in for the non-euclidean treadmill.

TheOnlyStarFish
Apr 22, 2010

"And the fucking pants. Goddammit, the fucking pants. again. If there is anyone on this planet who likes those fucking pants other than you 3 people, they’re probably 5 years old and laugh at anything random."

Jonny 290 posted:

e: :gonk:

Please stay safe, TheOnlyStarFish.

My husband is a scary scary scary man, I fear nothing with him around.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

spoonful of bromide

~*~*~*~GET HELP~*~*~*~

SpoonfulofBromide
Sep 19, 2013

by Dire Forums Problem
Villify me all you want, StarFish. I had a genuine dream and you ruined it, you're a monster. You enjoy this so much its not even fun

LISTEN ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS WRITE A SILLY loving COMIC. THAT WAS IT. THIS WHOLE THING WAS IN GOOD FUN. BUT THIS PERSON BROUGHT IT ALL CRASHING DOWN ON ME. NOW I HAVE NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MY NAME.

Thanks for taking away my career in webcomic, you insensitive person.

Also thanks for taking her side everyone. She's entitled to crush me for what reason? I told you this was going to happen.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Villify me all you want, StarFish. I had a genuine dream and you ruined it, you're a monster. You enjoy this so much its not even fun

LISTEN ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS WRITE A SILLY loving COMIC. THAT WAS IT. THIS WHOLE THING WAS IN GOOD FUN. BUT THIS PERSON BROUGHT IT ALL CRASHING DOWN ON ME. NOW I HAVE NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MY NAME.

Also thanks for taking her side everyone. She's entitled to crush me for what reason? I told you this was going to happen.

She did not crush you, she said no. Have you ever been rejected?

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

You know you can find another artist right?

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

You never had anything to your name, and you never had one.

TheOnlyStarFish
Apr 22, 2010

"And the fucking pants. Goddammit, the fucking pants. again. If there is anyone on this planet who likes those fucking pants other than you 3 people, they’re probably 5 years old and laugh at anything random."

Downtown Abey posted:

This is the best thread in E/N right now. Stickied.

After years on SA I feel like I've finally made it.

I will draw the treadmill scene for y'all. Give me a little bit to find it and draw it up.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

But she isn't vilifying you? She's as confused as we are! She isn't enjoying it. She wanted to get paid but you had to go too far.

I don't even know why I post. You are completely irrational and are in your own world.

What did you want from the Shredded Moose guy anyway?

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

You're welcome.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

There's other artists out there, who might, if you don't unload all your personal issues on them, draw your comic, though apparently you could also draw it yourself. There's also lots of therapists out there, which is what you really need.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

Bromide eat the pills. Talk to the head doctor he can make the bad people go away.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 396 days!

Obdicut posted:

There's other artists out there, who might, if you don't unload all your personal issues on them, draw your comic, though apparently you could also draw it yourself. There's also lots of therapists out there, which is what you really need.

The OP stated that therapy doesn't work so we can rule out any kind of professional help already, get with the times guy!!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

But she isn't vilifying you? She's as confused as we are! She isn't enjoying it. She wanted to get paid but you had to go too far.

I don't even know why I post. You are completely irrational and are in your own world.

If anything she's being the nicest person in this thread about it! The literal person with most reason to be mad at him is just going 'yea I dunno what he's on about' and we're all sitting around cackling like idiots.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

I highly doubt this person has ruined your whole life and left you with nothing to your name, nor has she crushed you. You're catastrophizing.

~*~*~*~*~GET HELP~*~*~*~*

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

Abe the title is wrong, this trainwreck starts at post fuckin' one

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

TheOnlyStarFish posted:

You can say my name, you kind of already did. Someone used info you posted here to email me. How do you think I found this thread? I don't troll SA forums looking for you.

BTW, this is me http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3610228&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post425980156

Starfish your art is good and I am sorry you had to deal with Bromide, who needs help.

BROMIDE GET HELP. READ YOUR CUSTOM TITLE IT IS NOT A JOKE

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

OP Ryan Sohmer has exactly as much talent as you, except he found another artist and kept making things (well, kept having things made, which is what you supposedly wanted to do)

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

SpoonfulofBromide
Sep 19, 2013

by Dire Forums Problem

TheOnlyStarFish posted:

My husband is a scary scary scary man, I fear nothing with him around.

Don't flatter yourself. Why do you think I'm a psychotic killer huh? I wanted my webcomic drawn for money. You're just a terrible person who's jealous of my attitude. You wish you wish you could think the way I do, unbiased against anything but you can't and that's why you're in obscurity like you were bitching me to about. I was taking a chance, putting myself out there along with my gender identity and you just slammed me down because you're more insecure than me.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

TheOnlyStarFish posted:

After years on SA I feel like I've finally made it.

I will draw the treadmill scene for y'all. Give me a little bit to find it and draw it up.

gently caress yes! I will donate to you (and op) like you're a team of small town hotdog salesman for this.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Don't flatter yourself. Why do you think I'm a psychotic killer huh? I wanted my webcomic drawn for money. You're just a terrible person who's jealous of my attitude. You wish you wish you could think the way I do, unbiased against anything but you can't and that's why you're in obscurity like you were bitching me to about. I was taking a chance, putting myself out there along with my gender identity and you just slammed me down because you're more insecure than me.

You're a hateful idiot.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

~*~*~*~*~GET HELP~*~*~*~*

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

I'm just going to quote every post of his because this is a person having a mental breakdown/episode.

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
For anyone (like myself) wondering, this is the first GIS hit for shredded moose comic:

Yeah.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 396 days!

You're demonstrating a remarkable amount of bias right now

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Shredded moose was loving poo poo by the way, your idol you're reaching to was a b-grade PA knockoff with more shock humor.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

List of things that MONSTER STARFISH rear end in a top hat FUCKER did to ruin the OP's entire life:

1. Didn't want to draw the comic anymore
2. Didn't email that shredded moose guy (which the OP could have done themself)

how do you sleep at night

TheOnlyStarFish
Apr 22, 2010

Tatum Girlparts posted:

If anything she's being the nicest person in this thread about it! The literal person with most reason to be mad at him is just going 'yea I dunno what he's on about' and we're all sitting around cackling like idiots.

I'm getting a good laugh at everyone else in the forum, but its hard for me to right out makefun of Spoonful, as I think he is ill. I stepped away from the project and him, because I cannot deal with something like this. Its draining and we aren't friends, so I have no reason to stick around.

TheOnlyStarFish
Apr 22, 2010

Spiffo posted:

List of things that MONSTER STARFISH rear end in a top hat FUCKER did to ruin the OP's entire life:

With my strong Polish husband and two cats.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

Hello, police? I'd like to report Forums Poster Spoonful Of Bromide for being idealistic, friendly, and trusting. My name? A Star Fish. I trust you will take this matter seriously.

heh heh heh

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Spiffo posted:

She also told him to get help. Clearly a monster.

Edit: Here is another post from the OP where he says he's 35. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3602960

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!
[now playing: goodbye horses] Would you draw me? I'd draw me. I'd draw me hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Shredded moose was loving poo poo by the way, your idol you're reaching to was a b-grade PA knockoff with more shock humor.

The the comic above, the sword is in the wrong position to have decapitated the dude.

Really bugging me.

• Locked thread