Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
People who are good at drawing tend to be loving crazy and are the absolute last people you should expect to help you with your crazy, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Floppy Dingo posted:

It took me five minutes in paint to do this OP. I'm sure with that timeframe I can draw your entire comic series in about 8 hours. I accept payment via paypal. That'll be $50 please.

I know a doctor in Laos that could make op look like this for real for $200.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

How is that person conning you out of money if you haven't given them any money?

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

The first artist I worked with, not this goon, managed to convince me to give them $200 for an invoice because I'm a dumbass poo poo who trusts people won't do that kind of poo poo to me. She took the money and left.

You haven't given them $200 for an invoice though, they accepted it in return for providing a service. Pretty sure that is a contract and you should chase that up.

Never try to speak to the second artist again though for fucks sake.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

Are you serious? They gave me a few sketches out of a long list, doesn't that count as something though? They said if we did have a contract it would be void and they didn't give a reason for why it would be.

Well yeah, they didn't provide what they agreed to and if they "voided" the contract they should have returned payment. I shouldn't have said you should chase it up though, because trying to reclaim $200 from some random weirdo somewhere on the internet would cost you way more than $200 in terms of time and sanity.

Just stop rushing into things (thinking ahead to when you decide to chop your peepee off next week in particular), you're only 19.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Post one of your scripts or I'm gonna sue your rear end.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Dave seems like the Scrappy Doo of this franchise

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

It kind of works in it's current format though, has a text only webcomic been done before?

I find myself wanting more for some reason anyway.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

TheOnlyStarFish posted:

Everyone else, if you have any questions just post them!

First Aaron Rodriguez is involved, now Brian Krumm? Just how far up does this go?

and how much do you want for the ideas you stole?

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

TheOnlyStarFish posted:

You can say my name, you kind of already did. Someone used info you posted here to email me. How do you think I found this thread? I don't troll SA forums looking for you.

BTW, this is me http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3610228&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post425980156

Can you draw the treadmill panel please? For $20? Just to see if it would be possible.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

TheOnlyStarFish posted:

After years on SA I feel like I've finally made it.

I will draw the treadmill scene for y'all. Give me a little bit to find it and draw it up.

gently caress yes! I will donate to you (and op) like you're a team of small town hotdog salesman for this.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

TheOnlyStarFish posted:

Not my best work of course. Also I don't know if this ever came up but the comic was suppose to be steam punk, so I'm just guessing the treadmill has cogs and such that made it float in the air... with steam.

This is amazing and I actually get Dave now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Yeah, get help.

• Locked thread