Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CravingSolace
Mar 3, 2012

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

People on here have disregarded entire posts on here to tell me this. I am completely lucid and I don't need therapy. Only a few nice people considered putting themselves in my shoes with this and seeing it from my perspective.

Here why don't you try. I'm a very passionate person whose been suffering through these mind games until I suffered a breakdown. Now I've asked for understanding here and pretty much everyone aside from honest but well meaning people on page two has mocked, what I stand for, compared me to the rocky horror show, failed to understand that I'm not writing some lovely self insert poo poo and wanted to write an actually funny comic for no other reason than to simply entertain people. You know like Octopus Pie or something.

Please do that before giving me the whole "therapy" argument.

No one played mind games with you. Two artists backed out of doing your comic. It happens. You keep playing the martyr and it's pathetic. My brother-in-law's son is autistic and handles himself better at the age of 9 then you do at whatever age you are (early to mid 20's?). Stop using that as an excuse, especially when you won't go for therapy. You may be completely lucid, but you're refusing to really address the problem. You just keep recycling the same 'I've been had!' bullshit, and it's clearly getting you nowhere.

The comic isn't therapy. You are not a starving artist. You are not some victim. You made two crappy business deals and refuse to admit that how you're handling this right now is loving bizarre and therapy would help.

No one compared you to Rocky Horror, btw. Going to the shows is a lot of fun. It allows people to dress up, relax and have a good time. My friend and I attended one for my birthday one year and met a lot of great people. I wouldn't consider any of them "freaks". You applied that label yourself.

You also can't say that if she'd only said 'no' that you would have backed off. She apparently refused to contact someone for you and you persisted. You developed such a strong attachment to her artwork that I doubt you would have just shrugged off her refusal to make your comic. You also can't say that your comic is your only source of therapy and then say that you made it for no other purpose than to entertain people.

I have to believe that you're trolling with this thread.

Edit:

Holy poo poo, you're 19. That explains a lot of the bullshit in your posts, austism/aspergers aside.

CravingSolace fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Mar 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CravingSolace
Mar 3, 2012

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

Only Starfish, I hate you so much. You don't think anything in my life is real. You don't know me so stop trying to define me.

I worked so loving hard on my comic and you piss all over it.

I think she knows your need for therapy is real.

• Locked thread