Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Send me your money and I can draw a comic for you OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Maybe you shouldn't pay people before the job is complete?

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

I wrote a whole script for up to 200 comics, I knew she wasn't going to do it because she was doing planning to screw me over in the end.

Dude you need to start being introspective and look at your own place in all of this and the things you could have done to have improved and changed the situation.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Villify me all you want, StarFish. I had a genuine dream and you ruined it, you're a monster. You enjoy this so much its not even fun

LISTEN ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS WRITE A SILLY loving COMIC. THAT WAS IT. THIS WHOLE THING WAS IN GOOD FUN. BUT THIS PERSON BROUGHT IT ALL CRASHING DOWN ON ME. NOW I HAVE NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MY NAME.

Thanks for taking away my career in webcomic, you insensitive person.

Also thanks for taking her side everyone. She's entitled to crush me for what reason? I told you this was going to happen.

You know you can find another artist right?

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Don't flatter yourself. Why do you think I'm a psychotic killer huh? I wanted my webcomic drawn for money. You're just a terrible person who's jealous of my attitude. You wish you wish you could think the way I do, unbiased against anything but you can't and that's why you're in obscurity like you were bitching me to about. I was taking a chance, putting myself out there along with my gender identity and you just slammed me down because you're more insecure than me.

You're a hateful idiot.

• Locked thread