Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

What on earth was that.

I went into this pretty much expecting one of those films they churn out for middle aged women to go see with their girl-friends, only watched it at all because of this thread.

Well, that was something, quite possibly the prettiest film I've seen in a long time. It's currently free to watch in the UK if you have Sky OnDemand, and they're apparently still showing it in cinemas in Manchester and Liverpool. Maybe I should go see it on the big screen...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Apparently so :woop: I looked through his wiki page and I don't think I've seen any of them.

Edit: Oh wait, I've seen Fantastic Mr. Fox but didn't think much of it.

Nettle Soup fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Feb 2, 2015

• Locked thread