Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Holy poo poo seriously?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

Only if you can cram it into a 3 panel format and its actually funny. My rule is at least 1 joke per comic but I often fit more in with clever dialogue and wordplay.

How have you not gotten the hint?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
There's a loving airport runway full of goons holding flares all screaming "you're loving retarded, just stop" but you're going to fly your plane into a mountain like john denver over trying to become the next kc green or something

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Why did you think that GBS would be a better place for this since all that would happen is this:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
ahahahahaha

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Joust posted:

Holy poo poo.

lmao didn't see that ahahahaha

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Sockser posted:

~*~*~GET HELP~*~*~

yo quit it with this hanger on, catch phrase poo poo

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
ahahahaha good job everyone, one and all

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Corn Thongs posted:

this will be my wedding theme hope you don't mind

can I be a bridesmaid?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Downtown Abey posted:

this thread loving rules

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I am very proud of you guys today

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Please, no one suggest that the op listen to Blizzard of Ozz a bunch of times

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
NO NO NO NO NO gently caress YOU AND gently caress DONATIONS

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Guess what, I don't get the money until I fufill my promise. I JUST WANT MY DREAM REALIZED I DON'T CARE ABOUT loving MONEY.

I really hope you get off the internet, and join a mental institution, or grow the gently caress up instantly.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

cuckold cleanup posted:

is the wretched image this dude is trying to repress from his head really goatse?

yeah ahahahaha

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Saagonsa posted:

i don't know what just happened but lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

WHAT GAIN COULD YOU POSSIBLY GET FROM TORTURING ME HUH?

If you attack me for attacking exploitative, malicious and hurtful SJ's, I really think you're one yourself. I've had white cis males tell me to "check my privilege" and thats exactly what you're doing.

I'm telling you that you're taking this internet poo poo too seriously and to step away, get some help, and never think about webcomics ever again.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Only this or the rest of Shredded Moose can pacify me now. I don't know how drug therapy is going to go so rightnow those are the ONLY THINGS.

You say this as there's only a binary decision when you yourself have shown this is not the only way out. Please. Call your parents, check into a mental institution, and calm down. This isn't the end of the world.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I like it actually but I think you ran out of the appropriate skin color around her lower face. Did your printer run out of toner or something?

lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

rhubarb creampie posted:

okay now i suspect you may have been actually just trolling this entire time

signs are pointing to yes

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I can't, my art is poo poo. I have 3 folders of lovely comics from high school I can't even look at because the art is so bad. Randall Monroe's a better artist than me.

Please post them.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I agree. That was loving funny and even I was going to admit it after seeing Car0lyn defaced like that.

Seriously, I'm NOT Something Awful's enemy here, I'm not ANYONES enemy here. I'm trying to promote better ways of thinking and if I have to suffer for it, SO BE IT.

You're my enemy if oyu don't post those old comic sketches of yours

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I really want to see their folder of high school art

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
lol at the yolo knuckles

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

It is, believe me. Watch Your Mouth is gonna be f-ing GLAMOROUS. Every different story arc is a new genre experiment filled with pretzel logic and humorous dis-observations and there is a twist at the end, NO ONE will see coming. And its heartending and moving, yet twisted and messed up.

You could give it a chance instead of smothering it in the crib. Seriously, I worked hard on this. This is my dream, just as Shredded Moose was Chris Hall's dream. Please don't kill it like you did his.

some people dream of visiting paris. some people dream of winning the lottery. Some people dream of their parents getting back together. Your dream is a webcomic.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I admit i'm still not convinced this isn't some kinda piggyback idiot troll riding off the pictures for sad children person

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
committed gimmick or gimmick who needs to be committed. either way this stopped being funny when people tried legit helping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cowman posted:

you know what gently caress the op let's go back to goku pants. You can draw your own whacky webcomic OP, you don't need an artist, just practice.

• Locked thread