Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
"One HALF of the lord of creation."

Hrist is perma-dead...I kinda forgot that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I guess the depressing endings from Mortal Profile were a result of Odin still being in charge and an rear end in a top hat?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Tired? Weak? Multiple personalities with some psychotic features?

Ask your doctor or loving insane stalking wizard if Homunculus is right for you.

Side effects include hair or feather loss, transcending your limits, spontaneous creation of super doom swords, and something that the english language is unable to properly describe in words, only as :black101:

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Don't really know what to say, been retyping this stupid post repeatedly. Well, I understand now why people were sort of disappointed with VP2. That's a really hard act to follow, and with Brahm's/Lezard's parting words, people must've been frothing at the mouth for the sequel to follow up on that. So VP2 being a kind of prequel would've been the worst possible narrative cockblock ever.

It's a pity, I do like VP2 for what it is, just that it's really not what people wanted, and I'd probably have agreed with them if I played VP1 before.

Hell, I sort of want to see the recreated world, just because Dipan's random reappearance would've hosed up the political balance a ton.

At any rate, thanks for showing us the VP1 story. To the Seraphic Gate!

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Mehuyael posted:

I guess the depressing endings from Mortal Profile were a result of Odin still being in charge and an rear end in a top hat?

Oddly enough, we'll get into this in VP2.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Mehuyael posted:

We don't know how long the Orb's been gone. only that it's certainly been in Odin's keeping since before the game and longer. How else would Frei know, when she seems kinda low on the totem pole compared to her sis.

Not that she lacks power, exactly. I recall hearing there was a manga made of VP, and one thing I remember hearing about is Frei tries fighting Loki when he shows up at Asgard, complete with her throwing out an Ether Strike. It goes....about as you'd expect given Loki's power at the time, but at least she tried.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

^
It's available online. The scene in question.

Man, the lines at the end from Brahms and Lezard... drat. Such sequel bait. I've always loved Brahms' last one.

Speaking of Brahms, you're missing one of his lines, after "life renewed":

quote:

And so, the forces of chaos that rule all are once again set into motion.

Also, he says Hel shall not remain silent.

Oh well, on to Seraphic Gate! And then VP2, goddammit!

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

vilkacis posted:

It's available online. The scene in question.

I get the error 'Sorry, its licensed, and not available.'

Inriri
Apr 25, 2014
Oh man Seraphic Gate is going to be magical with the amount of bullshit it throws at you.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I want a followup to Lezard's stuff gosh.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

^
You and all the six other people who saw this ending. :negative:

FredMSloniker posted:

I get the error 'Sorry, its licensed, and not available.'

Weird. Maybe location-based? Anyway, might as well post the fight. (As usual with these things, read right to left.)

Definitely not canon!

Edit: The full thing is available in several other places apart from the one I linked. You should be able to find a site you can actually read pretty easily if you just search for "Valkyrie Profile manga".

Derek Barona
Dec 8, 2009

WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?!
Loki regularly beats up on third-stringers just to make himself feel like a man.

CmdrKing
Oct 14, 2012

Maybe if I called it 'Interpretive Stabbing'...

Derek Barona posted:

Loki regularly beats up on third-stringers just to make himself feel like a man.

Hey now, he beat up Lawfer and Frei. They're both clearly second stringers at worst on the VP hierarchy.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So here's a question. Did Lezard ever love Valkyrie, or was he just in love with her power?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Glazius posted:

So here's a question. Did Lezard ever love Valkyrie, or was he just in love with her power?
He's in love with her the same way a weird nerd is in love with the cheerleader. He loves the idea of her he's built in his head - the concept - not the actual person.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I prefer to think of it as Swimfan in Asgard.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
We have one final dungeon to clear.

The Seraphic Gate option opens up when you have a save file in the final dungeon (Jotunheim Palace or Asgard Hill).

We'll just load up an appropriate save file of our choice (I'm picking our A Ending file) and here we go!

OST: Mission to the Deep Space

The Seraphic Gate is a mainstay of the VP games, always in the form of a dungeon meant for the post-game. It tends to be slightly out there, though nothing really matches up to how nuts it was in CotP.

The rule of Seraphic Gate: Leave your canon at the door.

First things first.

Everyone's back in our party! This includes everyone you've sent up to Asgard, as well as Lucian in the A Ending. The only exception is Lyseria - if you sent her up, she's gone. And obviously, anyone you didn't recruit won't be here, either.

For simplicity's sake I'm using Janus again. He's honestly the most reliable and consistently useful Archer in the game outside of Lenneth. Lucian, Lawfer and Aelia would all also be decent choices.

Sadly, you don't keep the Glance Reviver from the A Ending. Ahh well.

Gill-Man Leaders have 30,000 DME and are weak to Lightning and-

Are completely inconsequential since Celestial Star wipes them out anyway.

Big guys, still weak to Ice/Icicle Swords. Can actually take a Celestial Star now.

The Gate is divided into four areas, each area more dangerous than the last. The first area is pretty easy all things considered, and Celestial Star/Meteor Swarm will get you through most of it. The layout can be a little confusing, so I'll post a map somewhere down the line.

There's also only one save point in the dungeon - the one at the start. So... yeah, you don't want to die here.

Expect a lot of these. There are no less than 15 Golden Eggs in the Gate, which are nice for stat boosts or if you really need some MP (each Golden Egg transmutes to 4000 MP).

Just like in the final dungeon, you can shop anywhere in the Seraphic Gate. However since Freya isn't giving out free MP chunks anymore, what you have is what you get, and you'll have to get more by transmuting stuff. You shouldn't really need much other than restocking Union Plumes anyway.

Have more things that all die to Celestial Star. The King Kraken in the back of that last screenshot is a bit hardier, but not dangerous at any rate.

Ancient Golems have a lot of health, but are otherwise pretty non-threatening.

Gem of Creation, not Creation Gem. The Gem of Creation just gives you an increased chance of knocking out experience crystals.

(The other chest contains a Mighty Check.)

There are eight areas in the Gate that are sealed off. To open one, you have to use up a Flame Jewel (there are eight of them, which you should have picked up in the Hard Mode-exclusive dungeons). For those playing on Normal Mode... no dice here, sorry.

So what's behind this first area?

The Razor Shaft is the strongest bow in the game. At 3000 ATK with three attacks, it handily beats the Berserker Bow.

It's also the only bow that gives Lenneth access to her level 3 Niebelung Valesti, which is also the second strongest PWS in the game.

The Eternal Garb is the best armour - it has 4000 RDM, cuts Lightning damage by 90%, and can be equipped by anyone.

Now back to the all-access Gate.

There ate teleports throughout the Gate. This one gets us to the next stage of the gate, which is red.

Here we have a very special Flame Gem door.

What awaits us behind Teleport no. 2?

---

OST: Beast of Prey

That might be my favourite track in the OST. It's catchy and fits Lezard well.

Anyway, Lezard fight, take two. This fight is pretty similar to the first time we fought him. Lezard still crumbles like... crumble, but he's got high INT and can kill someone easily. Unlike the first fight, where he had two Dragon-Tooth Warriors and so you're suggested to kill him first, here he has two Eye enemies and so you want to kill him last to avoid Restore.

Ouch, Lezard.

His lacks are easy to take out - focus on the one in the back, pop a Great Magic, and they should both go down easily.

Lezard packs his deadly assortment of Great Magics, including Dragon Bolt, Absolute Zero, and Meteor Swarm (which he pulls out here).

Expect Guts-abusing to be a constant thing in the Seraphic Gate.

This is likely appropriate on some level.

The extra hit on the end actually adds a lot of damage.

Now, you want to get Lezard to drop an item.

Because we get the Glance Reviver back. Yes!

If she could, Lenneth would have involuntarily shuddered in the process.

Now, are we going to use Lezard in our team? Of course we're going to use Lezard in our team.

Class: Sorcerer/Necromancer
Race: Human

He is an accomplished Alchemist as well as practitioner in the dark art of Necromancy. Behind his placid facade lies a mad genius who feels that all others are merely pawns to be played on his own handcrafted chessboard.

Lezard joins at level 30, and is generally pitted against Gandar as to 'who is the best mage'? While fairly close, I'd say Gandar - while Lezard has a high INT score, if Gandar gets a few lucky rolls, he'll have higher INT around Lezard's level (Sorcerers gain between 15-19 INT on each level up, so if Gandar gets an average of >17.24 INT per level, he'll beat Lezard). The more telling advantage Gandar has is on Hard Mode - since Lezard joins at level 30, that's 29 levels without the Bracelet of Zoe.

Both are great anyway. The one thing that might put you off from using Lezard is that he joins at level 30, while if you've been grooming a Sorcerer for a while they'll be at least ten levels above him. But it's not too bad, really, and Coins of Fortunes will help make up the difference.

And because you'll want to see (hear) them:

Lezard PWS

And finally, since he's the last character to have them, here are Lezard's traits:

Lezard and Mystina artwork.

ApplesandOranges fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jul 31, 2014

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

All the tracks in Seraphic Gate are Star Ocean 2 tracks. Beast of Prey occured whilst whilst fighting a three-pack of the Ten Wise Men.

Mission to Deep Space occured in the secret dungeon 'Cave Of Trials'.

While we're at it, an item in Star Ocean 2 that was required for higher-end alchemy was 'Lezard's Flask'. 'Valkyrie' gear was fairly high end as well, though no Valkyries were called out then. The Demon Sword Levantine also showed up as a high end weapon for Dias, though it's got no plot significance. Oddly enough, if I remember right, it gained power by lack of health, or drained his health per swing, or something.

Glance Revivers can be gotten by random drop in the Seraphic Gate. I forget where, however. Krakens I remember had some high-end 'something' drop.

...Re-record Beast of Prey.

Gods, I seem so demanding, and it feels odd that I'm coming out with all this stuff. I haven't played either VP or Star Ocean in YEARS, yet I remember.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

ApplesandOranges posted:

If you're finding the volume on the tracks are fluctuating a bit, I don't know what to tell you, I recorded them straight from the game.
Isn't the whole soundtrack already available online from multiple sources? I'm surprised you've gone this long without grabbing some MP3s or linking us to Youtubes or something.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

It is.

Take Beast of Prey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7CAgAC948

I don't know what to tell you, given the game sounds just like THIS, not THAT.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I was worried this Seraphic Gate would be too normal.

Then Lezard appeared. Oh, Lezard :allears: At least you fully realize how much of a creep you are.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

I love his VA. Dude is such a creeper. :allears:

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

He has some pretty fun victory lines like "They say you shouldn't speak unkindly of the dead so I say 'nice try'".

Derek Barona
Dec 8, 2009

WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?!
Hey Apples, you may want to rerecord Mission To The Deep Space as well. The volume was bouncing all over the room.

Honestly, I absolutely loved that they let Sakuraba use these songs again. Star Ocean 2 is flat out my favorite game of all time, and IIRC, one of the actual things that VP's advertisements had going for it when it came out was that it was made by the same people.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

dis astranagant posted:

He has some pretty fun victory lines like "They say you shouldn't speak unkindly of the dead so I say 'nice try'".

Truly beautiful.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I love that Lezard has 'Dense'. Dude just can't take a hint.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
Although "beautiful," really? By whose loving standards?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
His own? :v:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Psion posted:

His own? :v:

He's also narcissistic soooo

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Camel Pimp posted:

Although "beautiful," really? By whose loving standards?

He's kinda got an "anime Harry Potter" thing going on, and I know more than a handful of people who think Daniel Radcliffe is attractive.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Did you like that, Lady Valkyrie...? :wiggle:

I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said regarding Lezard's lines, and voicing, and... everything, so I'll just :allears:

No, no, that is not enough.

Elric
Mar 31, 2011

Lezard is the best creep ever.

Lord Gorchnik
Jul 20, 2012
I love the Seraphic Gate and love Mission to the Deep Space. Whenever I played the game I would always turn the volume up and hum the song as I ran through here.

And yes it is taken from SO2 which a lot of people don't recognize or remember since SO2's optional dungeon was......yeah.

Derek Barona
Dec 8, 2009

WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?!

Lord Gorchnik posted:

I love the Seraphic Gate and love Mission to the Deep Space. Whenever I played the game I would always turn the volume up and hum the song as I ran through here.

And yes it is taken from SO2 which a lot of people don't recognize or remember since SO2's optional dungeon was......yeah.

Long? Painful? Almost batshit levels of out of the way and almost needing a guide just to find it, let alone survive your way through the whole thing? Hilariously satisfying to actually survive and yet, still not the end of it? Yeah, pretty much.

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib

Derek Barona posted:

Long? Painful? Almost batshit levels of out of the way and almost needing a guide just to find it, let alone survive your way through the whole thing? Hilariously satisfying to actually survive and yet, still not the end of it? Yeah, pretty much.

Don't forget the part where you'd get an hour or so in and combat would sometimes just fail to end when all the enemies were dead!

Derek Barona
Dec 8, 2009

WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?!

Wonderslug posted:

Don't forget the part where you'd get an hour or so in and combat would sometimes just fail to end when all the enemies were dead!

There are certain things even I'm not willing to defend.

Jeek
Feb 15, 2012
Lezard really sounds like Meowth even when you remember that they shared the same VA.

I look forward to the madness ahead.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

We stole the Glance Reviver from Lezard, so we'll immediately give it to Lenneth (after thoroughly sanitizing it first. It's one of three swords that allow access to her level 3 Nibelung Valesti.

Sadly, although Lenneth's bow attacks are superior in terms of hit count, multipliers and meter building, the sheer power of swords outclasses them. The Razor Shaft is the most powerful bow, and already the Glance Reviver has 1.5 times its attack power. And it's not even the most powerful sword.

The Glance Reviver does have one very nice trait to it, aside from being instant death to enemies weak to Dark. It has a 8% chance of instantly killing any non-boss enemy and healing Lenneth for that amount. Which is quite respectable considering that some of the normal enemies later on are very tough.

It also turns Lucian into a killing machine. Level 3 Nibelung Valesti, or deadly Shining Bolt? Up to you I suppose.

It should go without saying we immediately slap Lezard into our party. Sorry Mysty.

Unliving Vapors are weak to Holy, so Celestial Star smashes them even more than usual.

There are quite a few Eternal Garbs scattered throughout the dungeon, though some of them are behind Flame Jewel doors.

Necro Centipedes are pretty weak. They're also weak to Poison, so Poison Blow overkills them even more.

And for our third Flame Jewel door, we get...

...Perfect. Mystic Sage is the best wand in the game. As you can tell by the stat screen, it provides a staggering 8500 Magic Power. Oh, and it also allows Great Magic without breaking.

With a Magic Bangle, a Sorcerer hits 5-digit Magic Power. We're really into endgame stuff now.

The Kusanagi is the best katana - it has 2990 Attack Power, and it instantly kills enemies weak to Holy. A decent option for Jun and Suo until you can give them better swords (the Laevaetinn is actually an okay, if inconsistently stronger option), but they can do better eventually.

We have to do a little chain hopping, but nothing too puzzling.

Mummies are weak to Holy. Easily ignored for the most part.

Time to teleport into the third part of the Gate - green. Enemies also really start ramping up now.

Abyss (Abyssi? Abysses?) have a generous amount of health (205,000) and a high STR score, but since they always appear alone, you can blitz them down without too much trouble.

Larvae don't hit very hard, but they're a slog to take down. With 285,000 health each and appearing in groups of three or four, you really want to pump out a powerful Great Magic to whittle down their health as much as possible.

Aaaand door number four.

Aside from another Golden Egg, we get these two. The Ethereal Divide is the strongest spear, with 3300 Attack Power. It hurts Lawfer and Aelia a bit since unlike Jun and Suo, they'll never get anything better to compete with the swordsmen and mages, but they do have some of the best multipliers in the game anyway.

The Holy Wand of Telos is technically the best wand in the game, at 9920 Magic Power. However, it doesn't allow Great Magic. I'd probably stick with Mystic Sage.

Let's open a fifth Gate.

...Well don't you look friendly.

Dragoon Tyrants are re-skinned versions of Bloodbane, with all his attacks. The main advantage here is that his biggest threat, Gravity Blessing, is slightly more survivable now with Eternal Garbs, which cut Lightning damage down heavily. They're still a slog to fight through, but if you have a couple of the new weapons he shouldn't be too bad... hopefully.

He will still spam Gravity Blessing at low health though, so don't dilly-dally with him.

Deeper behind the door, what will we find?

OST: Climax of the Tower

Brahms has a funky soundtrack.

That said, compared to Lezard, this isn't much of a fight. Brahms doesn't have that much more health than Lezard (172,000 compared to Lezard's 100,000), but he fights alone, and can only really kill one character at a time.

Even then, he really needs to pop Bloody Curse to do it, and he doesn't even always do that. So it's really not a fight you should be losing.

This might also be fitting.

Not bad.

Oh, I guess if you're using more than one archer then...?

And now we have an undead guy on our team. Which I guess isn't that different from carting around Einherjar.

Class: Pugilist/Lord of the Undead
Race: Undead
Homeland: Unknown

King of the Vampires and Lord of the Undead, he has fought many battles against Odin. He has taken the spirit of Silmeria, one of the Three Goddesses of Fate, but his sense of honor prevents him from ever harming a hostage.

Statwise, Brahms is similar to a Swordsman. He joins at level 30, which means he has the same problem as Lezard with not being able to abuse Bracelets of Zoe, but he'll be able to cap DME if you so wish it anyway. Brahms is kind of like Jun taken to 11 - his attacks are occasionally tricky to work with, as two out of three of them are uppercuts, which could mean knocking an enemy out of a fighter's low attacks. Still, Brahms is pretty decent, and Bloody Curse is a great PWS, as it inflicts the second most number of hits of any PWS, with 17 (Llewelyn's Layer Storm can hit 20, but only on large enemies), and also ties with Belenus and Aelia's own PWS in terms of multipliers. This makes him a great supporting unit for a PWS chain.

I don't use Brahms just yet, as we don't have any good weapons for him. Soon enough.

Anyway, Zorkeryl don't hit very hard, but like Larvae, they are a pain to take down, since they have close to 300k DME and heal themselves every five turns.

This next bit is slightly annoying, first, we enter this room at the top of a tall hallway.

We'll just take a side stop through the sixth Flame Jewel door.

Perfect. Just what we needed.

Nefarious is not only the strongest greatsword in the game, but also the second strongest weapon based on raw power, boasting an absurd 13,000 Attack Power. Sure, it locks the user into their third attack, but all the Warriors have their third attack as their best anyway. Even Grey isn't so terrible with it equipped.

It also has a touch of death on enemies weak to Ice, not that it really matters in the Gate.

The Bloody-Duster is simple. 7800 Attack Power for Brahms, making him an instant threat. Now we can put him into the party.

Back out of the door, we'll have to crouch-slash all the glass panels in our way, dropping through the holes as we do.

Hold on, yet another door.

OST: Shiver

Freya's slightly more of a threat than Brahms. She's got triple Lezard's health (300,000).

In comparison to Brahms, who mostly just sneezed on you, Freya will happily smite down a foe everytime she touches someone. She'll toss in an Ether Strike if she feels like overkilling someone in style.

But at the end of the day, she can still only kill one character per turn.

How'd you like them 240k+ damage apples?

Freya's kind of mean that way.

It's been a long time since we've used her, huh? Freya's pretty much what we'd expect from her - damage up the wazoo. Her multipliers are only beaten by Bow Lenneth, and cover a large area. Her drawback is her slow combo speed, but aside from that, she's pretty much top tier.

Oh, right, Ether Strike is the most powerful PWS in the game. How powerful? Well, it's double the strength of Aelia's Dreaded Dragon. It's also the only PWS aside from Great Magic to have an element - Poison. So it becomes even more murderous against enemies weak to it. Yeah...

Just like Brahms, we don't have any of Freya's weapons, so we'll hold off on now. I personally don't use Freya because she teleports a lot and that slows down my game greatly, but non-mechanical reasons aside once you get a good weapon for her she cements her place as the damage dealer in your party.

Accused Ones are pretty much what you'd expect from them after their recoloured brethren - Possess and such. The only difference is that they have a lot more health (380,000), so just whittle them down a bit more before dropping a Great Magic on their heads.

Back to what we were doing. After slashing all the glass panels and dropping all the way down, if we head left a little we'll find a teleport that returns us to above. We then need to return to the top of the glass panels, and now drop all the way down through the holes we've created - if done right, we'll land with enough force to press a switch that opens a door.

He might not be a Warrior with a Nefarious Glaive or Freya, but I've got a bit of a spot soft for Brahms. Coolest vampire around.

Okay yeah this is pretty disgusting. The game isn't messing around so much anymore.

Time for the last boss of this section.

OST: Incarnation of the Devil

Time for a semi-competent boss... at eating up our time. A mainstay of tri-Ace games and the Seraphic Gate, Gabriel Celeste has more health than any enemy so far, with a whopping 800,000. He knows Icicle Edge and Frigid Damsel, and specializes in single-target damage. You know what that means? He can still only really kill one unit at a time.

Empress Massacre is hideously strong, and yet... only kills one unit. Freya was doing that just fine, thanks.

Not to say that Gabriel isn't a threat - at low health, he'll start unleashing Meteor Swarms on the party, which might actually kill now, especially considering his gigantic INT score (32,000, third highest in the game). However, you can prepare ahead of time and set up Darkness protection (Sylphan Robes cut the damage down by 90%, and you still have the Nibelungen Ring for Lenneth).

Or, since he only uses it at low health, you can just blitz him when he's hovering around 40% with a full PWS chain and he should end without ever being a real foe.

I have been defeated... well done humans. I am sure we will meet again another time and place.

Nobody joining us this time, just some experience.

Next time: Crowd fools. Death shall teach you to fear me.

ApplesandOranges fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Aug 2, 2014

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
What?! You must use Freya. The hat commands it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

More Star Ocean 2 music. One of your 'Shivers' is misnamed here and leads to Climax of the Tower. Climax of the Tower is vs Berle of the Ten Wise Men-Mr.Invincibility Shield.

Shiver is vs Marsilio of the Ten. Who looks very much like Brahms. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq1GCCMiCUQ

• Locked thread