Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

KataraniSword posted:

This isn't Cavia.

At least they died instead of getting conscripted as child soldiers. :v:

The entire slum was culled. When you send the army against poor unarmed folk...

Penakoto posted:

Looks like a thick crossbow bolt to me, that bow shouldn't even be able to fire something that small.

Which is weird, because I'm pretty sure the crossbow Janus fires in his scenario fired a long arrow-like projectile. Maybe image files got swapped?
That's his sword sheath. He was shot in the shoulder.

cdyoung fucked around with this message at 02:51 on May 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

vibratingsheep posted:

For people who played the game in Japanese, this question led to Jacquelinas/Janus never getting sent up. Because no way we're sending Wakamoto Norio to heaven.

WAKAMOTO? HE WAS WAKAMOTO? No wonder Janus was such a useful archer. Flare shot +50% heat.

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

I never made it far enough into VP2 to run into Lezard. Does Liam O'Brian do his Grimoire Weiss voice from Nier, or does he do something different?

You never made it to chapter 2?

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012
The reason Mystina isn't transferable (like Arngrim), aside from being mandatory for the A ending, she's technically not dead.

Her body was destroyed yes, but she was in "spirit form" when it happened.

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

Derek Barona posted:

Oh come on, you gotta cut her some slack. Everyone knows that graduating from any wizard school comes with a free license to start conducting morally questionable research and/or utter villainy for any justifiable reason you can come up with, up to and including knowledge, ultimate power, world domination, world destruction, or banging a hot goddess. It's not the staff's fault when someone decides to go ahead and cash one of those things in.

Lezard was expelled. Just a nitpick. Mystina stayed around after she graduated as a researcher.

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

vilkacis posted:

Even at 60%, it's more than enough to kill everything the game ever throws at you. Adding auto-item on top just goes from "broken" to "outright cheating."

One seems easier than the other to convert into holy water, so I would go with that.

fighting bloodbane normally, required those two skills, and two angel curios since he's just that amazingly powerful.

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

Keldulas posted:

Why does hard mode add like 3 additional female sorceresses to your group? Like seriously, wow.

Lyseria is the only *Hard mode only* character.

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

FeyerbrandX posted:

Tried? He succeeded on both counts. Not to mention his horse was a stallion. Loki and the horse ran away for a few months. Loki came back later and gave Odin Slepnir.

I think that's the only one of Loki's children that doesn't murder him some Gods on Ragnarok.

Hel also doesn't take part in Ragnarok, she just collects all the souls from the aftermath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

Bloodly posted:

"One HALF of the lord of creation."

Hrist is perma-dead...I kinda forgot that.

Souls cannot be destroyed in the Valkyrie profile setting. Hrist was put back to sleep and Lenneth was reawakened.

• Locked thread