Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
And he's only doing it because I whined at him about it.

JordanKai posted:

Also you guys are all sillies the original Jak & Daxter is clearly the best game in the series. :smug:

OH LOOK JORDAN AND I DISAGREE ON OUR OPINIONS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES WHAT ELSE IS NEW

(also not saying jak 1 is bad but its just the worst in the main trilogy)

kalonZombie fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Mar 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

WAY TO GO HEAVE.

EDIT: VVV Oh gently caress you guys, this is no way my fault. This is all Heave. Stop bein' jerks. Stop. Quit it. :colbert:

kalonZombie fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Mar 26, 2014

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

The Heavenator posted:

Update is going to be delayed a few days because I hosed up some audio. Oops.

Nooo, not AUDIO. You hosed up EDITING. That's audio AND video.

And people say my threads are goldmines of technical fuckups. :allears:

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

The voice actor for Baron Praxis really hams up his role in all the best ways. :allears:

He's easily my favorite character.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Shugojin posted:

I dunno, but I wish he'd go back to being silent!

But then you won't get to make fun of me for mistaking two very different types of singers who names both begin with "Gary".

FactsAreUseless posted:

All for One is the equivalent of Dark Eco injections.

I'd say more like the Sharkigator.

The Heavenator posted:

e: For the record I'm blaming Kalon for infecting me with his luddite particles.

Not my fault you didn't do what I do and always keep a separate save file from times before you begin recording. MAYBE NOW YOU loving LEARNED YOUR LESSON.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Here's that Code Lyoko picture I was talking about by the way.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

They're super-powerful Dark Eco sages who get trapped, but not killed, in a silo full of Dark Eco which tends to transform things rather than kill them. By all rights they should have come back.

Even Samos is like "lol they're probably not dead guys" at the end of Jak 1. Gul could have easily come back as the main villain in Jak 3.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

The escape from the control tower is easier if you use your jetboard.

Sicknasty moves continue to elude the Krimzon Guard. More training is required.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Ashelen can be surprisingly competent. If I remember correctly, in the next game she's one of the more useful NPCs.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

PS I was bullshitting everything from the second to last hit of the final boss onward because the file didn't download correctly, causing the video to abruptly end there. I didn't want to say anything during recording because we had already sat through the important parts.

Anyway, thank you all for watching. We've already started recording the next game, but it'll be a little bit before we can get it ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

If only because how annoying I know it is. Ape would randomly blurt out "Orvus dies" during a Crack in Time just to make sure I had to listen to the entire commentary track while editing it.

• Locked thread