Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Love this game, I remember being in tears of joy when I finally beat it; this was the first game that I played that was actually hard. I prefer Jak III though honestly.

My favorite fun fact of the series is that Samos is voiced by the guy who played the evil boss in Phantasmagoria 2 A Puzzle of the Flesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Another thing that goes hand in hand with the bad checkpointing is the fact that if you die, you don't get your ammo back

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

IAmTheRad posted:

Snowflame is DC, not Marvel comics. And he's awesome.
I know there is a webcomic somewhere that has him fighting DC heroes but I can't remember where.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I think the only good thing Torn is involved with in Jak II is the little extra character model thing in the menu.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

DOOP posted:

What does the thread title refer to exactly?
Daxter missing pants from when he was a human, the punchline of this joke ends up in the ending for Jak 3

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I Liked the car stuff in 3.
in fact I could go so far as to say it was my favorite thing about the game.
loving around with the car that jumps really high was the best

Jak 3 is always my favorite because of the story just being so crazy with the twists and the characters being much more likable; Torn especially. Also I love the ending :allears:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

You know I just remembered something from when I first played Jak 2 is that I turned the language into German because the Krimson Guard sounded way cooler that way.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

ViggyNash posted:

I'm so happy, I'll finally get to see what happens after the final boss. gently caress that boss fight.
I remember the tears I had beating that boss fight, especially after dying so many times over and over and not getting my loving ammo replenished.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I was so happy when it turned out that Sig was alive and badass enough to shoot out of the centipede metalhead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

ViggyNash posted:

Difficulty-wise, Jak 3 is pretty much a walk in the park after 2. Still has its bullshit missions however.
That loving turret mission god drat that loving turret mission

• Locked thread