Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

Just a reminder to play Guess The Grid again, it's my favorite of the predictor things I forget about after the first two races.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

uXs posted:

I'm worried. The Red Bull was supposed to be total poo poo but now there is one on the front row?

I was worried about this all winter too. McLaren had a lovely testing season like 2 years ago then showed up at the first race right on pace, I've been afraid Red Bull would emulate that this year.

Butt Wizard posted:

Sorry but everything is solved. We have swapped the Vettelreich for the Reicharrdo Era. May it last a thousand tears.

Not if their excuse for Vettel has any truth to it. I want to believe it's gonna be different, but so far I'm watching Mercs fight Red Bull for pole, same poo poo as last year :saddowns:

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

So having reread all the replies post-qualifying, I'm surprised at the number of people thinking Vettel has suddenly gone to poo poo. I wish that were the case too, but having seen the other Red Bull nearly grab pole, I don't doubt we'll be seeing Vettel doing the same in subsequent races. I doubt he's suddenly forgotten how to drive or isn't capable of adapting, so I think it's too early to proclaim the end of the Vettelreich. I am hopeful but still pessimistic at this point :smith:.

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

Akileese posted:

Yeah it's gotten incredibly dull. Rossberg has a huge lead on Riccardo who has a huge lead Magnussen.
This right here. I fell asleep during the early laps, woke up near the end to see them in the same order. Never change, F1.

PT6A posted:

At least this boring dumb German didn't feel the need to behave like an infant and set fastest lap on the last lap.
Are you suggesting attempting to go fast in a formula one car is childish? I think Vettel's attempts to set fastest lap are among the few things I like about him.

Fag Boy Jim posted:

He's quality, IMO. One race in and he's already shown Vettel to be a myth.
You're a bit delusional aren't you? :confused:

• Locked thread