Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

NBC Live Extra is garbage right now. Plays for about 15 seconds and then cuts back to "coverage will begin shortly" before going to some Alonso vid :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

DOOP posted:

Lotus are so hosed

RIP Grosjean

I feel like there should be a watch site for when he finally gets off the counter and within five feet of his car.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

This is amazing. I don't even care that I'm staying up until 3am to see this. It's worth it.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Oh holy gently caress this keeps getting crazier!

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Magnussen looks very very good. Not sure if it's the car, the driver, or both...but I've been impressed.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

willcrouch posted:

Rosberg is just having a nice sunday drive...

Yeah it's gotten incredibly dull. Rossberg has a huge lead on Riccardo who has a huge lead Magnussen.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

pik_d posted:

Rosberg has been on softs while apparently most others are on mediums, he's about to (or just has???) pit for mediums.

Not that live timing shows any of this. Thanks Bernie.

Tough to follow anything on NBC with all the commercial breaks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Moxie Omen posted:

Button in 4th? geez

Strictly finishing this race should be enough to make the podium.

• Locked thread