Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Honestly the split party thing and SA being down for like a week killed my interest but I am back baby! I am find with either keeping the game as is or changing it up, whatever.

Also how many of you guys changed user names? So confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
Alright, probably should've asked this here first.

Matrix Initiative or Normal?

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.
It seems like everyone is interested in proceeding with the standard Desert Wars, which is cool, so let's keep going. I'll work on the split party thing.

thelazyblank posted:

Matrix Initiative or Normal?

Your call, since you had time to prepare.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
Since I can't even figure out what QN's talking about in his last post, I think I'm done with the game. Feel free to NPC Nina out as needed.

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.

thelazyblank posted:

Since I can't even figure out what QN's talking about in his last post, I think I'm done with the game. Feel free to NPC Nina out as needed.

Sorry, I misread these two lines:

thelazyblank posted:

Nina's Perception (6 + 8 + 2 - 2): Hack On The Fly (Nina): 14d6t5 3
Agent's Perception (5 + 5 - 2): Hack On The Fly (Agent): 8d6t5 2[/i]

I wasn't sure if you were rolling perception or HotF, but I assumed it was the latter and gave you the mark, releasing the magazine. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear about my misunderstanding.

QuantumNinja fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Aug 17, 2014

AmyL
Aug 8, 2013

Black Thursday was a disaster, plain and simple.
We lost too many good people, too many planes.
We can't let that kind of tragedy happen again.
Ready for the next step! Something, something, something.

Edit: Also, to be fair, I held up the action a bit but since I have been practically dying for the past few weeks with QN being aware of it, oh well!

AmyL fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Aug 17, 2014

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.
Well it looks like it's about time to shut this down. I just want to thanks everyone who played, even just a little, and apologize for letting this game get so sloppy. It was only my second PbP game to run, and I made a lot of mistakes, but thanks to everyone for giving me a chance for as long as you did.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
no prob, it was my first 5ed game and was a good crash course in rigging rules, plus I don't think I'll ever get to play a tank/IFV driver in any other SR game.

If you want to do something similar in the future with balls out gunfighting instead of shadowrun (occasional) subtlety, an all out merc or pirate game might be better. (As an aside, even if you don't do this, the Cyberpirates book for 3rd ed is fantastic and worth reading for not only the local fluff, but info on how people similar but not exactly shadowrunners operate.

Arkangelus
Jan 23, 2007

QuantumNinja posted:

Well it looks like it's about time to shut this down. I just want to thanks everyone who played, even just a little, and apologize for letting this game get so sloppy. It was only my second PbP game to run, and I made a lot of mistakes, but thanks to everyone for giving me a chance for as long as you did.

You made a valiant effort man. Appreciate you taking the time to keep it going as long as you did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the game and sorry I was so flakey at the end. It seems to me that systems that depend on INT order really bog down once you get past 4ish players

• Locked thread