Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

I am right if this looks to me like we will get 12 episodes in spring (Q2) and another 12 (?) in autumn (Q3)?

"A french site posted:

C'est aujourd'hui qu'on apprend que la seconde saison anime, qui adaptera les volumes 6 à 10, de Mushishi, le manga de Yuki Urushibara, va être divisée en deux (sans doute 13 épisodes pour chaque parties). La 1ere partie débutera en avril (sans doute jusqu’en juin) et la seconde en octobre (sans doute jusqu'en décembre).

"The second season of [Mushishi] has been split into two cours, the first starting in April and the second starting in October."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Am I imagining things, or does the new series have way more close-ups with a solid white or color gradient background? They were there in the first season, but to me they seem to be more frequent, especially in the first episode.

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

paragon1 posted:

Well, at least no one got eaten by a shark this time. :smith:

Seriously, I could live with fewer tragic deaths of a relative. (Mushishi is still awesome, though).

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

gently caress, those pats on the head. :stare:

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Really great episode. I was quite shocked when Ginko burned that house down. Pretty sure we only lost documentation of horrible experiments and nothing of particular value.
I wonder what the special episode will be? The VAs prancing through the countryside that inspired the artists?

• Locked thread