Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Well this looks like an interesting little game.

Being able to equip anything is pretty neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I have to admit the game's world seems really odd.

You have the ruins of a trapped castle, a destroyed village, and the only residents of the land live in a cave.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

So basically a broken down house in an abandoned village is filled with rats that will pour out endlessly and murder you.

I'm beginning to think this game world is post apocalyptic.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Air is lava! posted:

I don't quite understand how that trap worked.

Aaron told everyone that he was setting up a trap for The Coward. However, he told each person they were the only ones who he had informed of this fact. He then told each person different details of the trap.

That way, when The Coward worked around the trap they had been told about, he'd know who it was by what details they knew.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Wait.

How did giving a woman a flower make all the rest disappear?

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Wow that was a pretty great ending.

It's hilarious how Aaron was completely wrong in every way.

Though, I still have no idea what on earth was Laylaria's deal.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Wow she's a huge jerk. Bigger then previously thought.

Dr Pepper fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Apr 20, 2014

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

:stonk:

Will Stones are a bit more creepy.

So Randolf had no idea what a dragon looked like huh.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

So Camill is now strong enough to beat the strongest person in the world in his prime.

Good job there.

I love how absurdly powerful and how completely unexplained she is.

Dr Pepper fucked around with this message at 01:50 on May 2, 2014

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Well that's an amusing little tough.

Great job LPing this awesome game.

Also, Camil Beam is the best attack. :allears:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Experimental little jrpgs are always great.

EagerSleeper posted:

Hey, is this thread still open for discussion? I want to try and post about plot theories, allegories, etc., and also thank Einander for showing off this wonderful obscure homemade gem. Thank you very much for the let's play!

I want to hear them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

One thing interesting about this game is how darn hopeful it is.

You wouldn't think it at first glance, the entire game starts incredibly dreary. Ruins, everyone living in a cave, murder. Then the first thing you learn is the horrible tragedies of the people you're involved with.

Aaron Aaron helps with that impression because he's your first source of information about the Demon King Chronicle and he's completely wrong about it. You're constantly waiting for the menace to reveal itself that the optimism and hope for the future that the game gives as its ultimate message is an extra strong shock to the system.

• Locked thread