Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Sidekick
Sep 14, 2013

Voice box, electric mistress, freeze tube zipper?
1. Lady (because Orlanthi gals are bad rear end the the world needs more bad rear end ladies)
2. Odayla (She bear smash!)
3. Defense
4. Bare handed brawling, hunting healing.
5. Stop sword bleeding, hide in forest shatter stone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Sidekick
Sep 14, 2013

Haystack posted:

Let's go with the Alien Combination Machine, since we seem to be the curious type.
Weaponthane. We're headed to the city of adventurers, after all.
We hate Lunars. It might not be an all-consuming hate, but until we learn otherwise they're the enemy.
Lionfish, because you never know when someone underhanded will come in handy, Rostala because we need some more muscle, and Halari Fairface to add some mystery to this little group.
A member of the cult.
I like the name, but I'm not sure that vellum cuts so I instead endorse Yrsa Rock-Bother for a habit of sticking our noses everywhere.

Bring forth Grag! Also these other things. But mostly Grag!

Robot Sidekick
Sep 14, 2013

Haystack posted:

E. A variant on My Dad's plan: bring up the fact that we're carrying a really important statue to Ernalda. Without the oxen, we will have to abandon it, and the Great Mother will be displeased and curse the telmori lands. On the other hand, if these fine wolves were to show prudence and compassion, they would gain her blessing.

Also, their concerns about trading are valid. Offer another way: Esrolare could sacrifice the rings to Ernalda on their behalf.

I like this. Let's go with this.

• Locked thread