Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.

reflex posted:

How many games do you people watch a season? I'm looking at the Nats schedule and there is a stretch in April of 20 days where there is a game every day. How the hell. Does baseball eventually degrade into highlight watching for 75% of the regular season or does it become your main time sink/you get really invested?

I probably manage to catch 130+ Brewers games a season (gently caress day games.) I go into each of them with the intention of watching the whole thing, but if the Brewers are handily getting their asses kicked (which is often) or it turns into a real snooze-fest (which is also often,) I'll either work on other things with the game going in the background or switch over to a different game. And I fall asleep listening to Vin Scully every opportunity I get. Baseball takes up the majority of my free time from April to September. I try to be super productive with all that freed up time the rest of the year to make up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
Double.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

I have to take whatever hat is available in the 8" size because my head is enormous. As a result, I had no idea there were different types of 59fify hats. Where can I get the Brewers BP hat in an 8?

http://shop.neweracap.com/New-Era-59FIFTY/Team_milwaukee-brewers/Size_8/Gender_mens?page=1

• Locked thread