Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
The Boomerench delights me. I assume it's a boomerang wrench, and that's hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
Bernie. He can be named whatever.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
You know what, I'm changing my vote. I am no longer voting for Bernie.

Instead, we need a laser terrier.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
Gotta go with Rashid here. More games need people who can tear through a tank with a sword.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

DoubleDonut posted:

We've got enough guns already!

This is also true because of the tanks. Unless there is a tank 'gun' that is just a sword. You could spin the turret rapidly to attack with it.

Please say this exists in-game.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Tupperwarez posted:

Ahahaha holy poo poo, I totally forgot about this guy. Atlus localization team, keep doing what you do, you punny bastards.

I didn't get it. :(

Well I know what G.E. is but not what makes the Simmons part funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Glazius posted:

So petrol bombs are... actually napalm, then?

I would imagine that they are just regular petrol bombs, which are quite happy to stay burning for quite some time when mixed properly, especially on vehicles.

• Locked thread