Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
You know what that thing with a gun reminds me of? Borderlands. And that reminds me of Claptrap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Mors Rattus posted:

Of course I did. Fixed. Hopefully this is my last screwup here.
You think of using CTRL+F to look for ]l or ]h so you can spot the broken tags ahead of time? Easy way to do it.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
راشد

Rashid

And anyway, the idea of actually having someone properly dressed for a desert apocalyptic hellscape is amusing. Do the party members do more in this game than the SNES one? I remember getting fairly far into that one before giving up and as far as I remember they basically did zip.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

SSNeoman posted:

Are we gonna get it drunk, then have Rashid chop its heads off so he can get Kusanagi? :v:
If we had picked Charlene she woulda made Snakeskin boots outta it.
"Yeehaw, we ain't gonna make no drat snake eat no drat girls while I'm in charge!"

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
You did not find the bus. The bus found you. Simply call it, the bus.

The Whirlwind should be named after another. How about J. White?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Bury me not in the lowly MRAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Mors Rattus posted:

Yes, but not for another week at the earliest. My job's been hammering me - I'm one of three night supervisors at a college library, and the third one's been dropping shifts in preparation for leaving.
On the other hand, a few more months and you'll be in the top 50 for longest time taken to complete and LP. And at least you'll have gotten there LPing a sandbox game, rather than some folks...

• Locked thread