Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetrakarn
Nov 1, 2011
Hey, I've played this series before! There is a translation patch for Metal Max Returns, which is a SNES remake of the first Metal Max game. It was fairly interesting, with the best thing about it being the humor if I'm remembering it correctly. Another cool feature was the change in power between being on foot and being in a tank. You felt rather weak just walking about, but once you got into a tank you kicked butt, only to be forced out again.

I never actually looked to see what was up with the other games in the series, but I had a good time with MMR, so I look foward to this LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetrakarn
Nov 1, 2011

SilentW posted:

Who run postapocalyptia? Master Blaster run postapocalyptia!

EDIT: Alternatively, if we can name him Master and the tank Blaster, that's cool too.

The tank's name is SOPHIA and the dude's name is Jason then. :colbert:

• Locked thread