Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rogue Lemon
Nov 15, 2012
You should show the extremely minor dialogue variation for proposing with Kiriya in the party. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue Lemon
Nov 15, 2012

Gensuki posted:

I expect Rashid to have ridiculous samurai bullshit.

We want to see Ridiculous Samurai Bullshit.

Seriously. Go back and watch the opening movie. We missed our chance to watch him cut a sandshark in half, but there will be other freaks of nature for Rashid to exterminate!

Rogue Lemon
Nov 15, 2012
Those petrol bombs are really, really good. I have very little tolerance for grinding, so I used a big ol' stockpile to cheese my way past bosses I had no business going after.

I still ended up having to grind because this a JRPG, but for a while I felt like a huge badass.

• Locked thread