Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
I thought to myself "Self, you should get in on this. You didn't contribute to Lazza's efforts last time, and you should have!" so I sat down to contribute. And I ended up contributing this... thing.

(I know it's spelled "Mick," but the shorthand for Microphone is Mic, so I went with that.)

Danger-Pumpkin fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Mar 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

nine-gear crow posted:

Here's some more signs for you.

*God bless you, Nine Gear Crow.

*Satan

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

The Dickster's sure got it out for our man Larry. It's almost like he wants you to kill him in the ring!

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Using the fantastic sign by Sharp_angus, I have created a tribute to the lenses, with some radical 90's attitude.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Haha! Holy poo poo! That was the best episode!

In honor of everything turning up Lazzah, I have created yet another sign, celebrating the whirlwind success of our man ScotBird!

Available in two flavors:

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Bookers becoming wrestlers, wrestlers becoming bookers, and everyone wants a piece of ScotBird! Goddamn, this is a great run. Also, finally spotted my Willy Nelson sign in the crowd! Wahey, say I!

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Ratoslov posted:

Please make Duggan Zhmayev a edit wrestler, so he can become your arch-rival eventually.

This is a fantastic idea! Hell, you could mod in a whole federation that's just alternate Radical Larries. There's nearly enough of them now to fill out a stable on their own. A Council of Larries, if you will.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

simosimo posted:

So I thought i'd play a bit of Wrestling Revolution on the side so I could finally experience the game on my own accord. Let me tell you about a guy called Dark Hellfire.

He started out in wrestling school just like any other, being booked against other hopeful rookies. He won his matches, and never did the job. Two weeks in, the coach wasn't happy, he told Mr Hellfire to get hired by a serious wrestling company as I didn't deserve to be in wrestling school. We had til the first week of June. As the weeks went on, still no signing. It was mid May, Mr Hellfire was confronted by Rob Terry, asking him to help him out in a match he wasn't sure he was going to win. Mr Hellfire declined as it was home time. Next week Rob Terry and Viscera stole Mr Hellfires clothes, perhaps during shower time? Funnily enough we were booked against those very men in our match, so out comes Mr hell fire, next to naked.

He wins, overcoming the odds, the last week passes and we are not signed. Coach decides to kick us out, and game over for Mr Hellfire. Perhaps someday you will be a superstar.

DARK HELLFIRE
NEVER FORGET
Jan 2014-April 2014

According to SuperGreatFriend's stream of this, you probably wouldn't have been able to sign a contract, even if you were offered one, due to the obtuse controls.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

I do like the idea of using the inexplicable ScotBird moniker as a basis for Larry's tag-team/eventual stable.

Flocking Radical is good, or maybe... ScotBird and the Radical Flockers? If that would fit?

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

The Saurus posted:

Turn up the gore!

Post Av combo.

But I am surprised. Other than that one guy losing an eye, and a few alarmingly fatal three foot drops, there has been surprisingly little bloodshed this run around. Up in the air as to whether that's a good thing, but it would be pretty great if you could decapitate Ghetto Child, or tear off the Dickster's programmin' arms.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

This mystery deepens...

Also, it's probably a good move on Oje's part, that retirement thing. I almost feel like it should be mandatory that loss-of-limb would force that, else kill the wrestler. But the idea that Liam "Hand-Grenade" Neeson may come back for creepy stalker revenge wielding an Aquaman-like harpoon fist is pretty entertaining.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

simosimo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql_O4nnO6A8

*****Tournament special! ******

Let's hope Scotbird is more successful this time around, with NO interruptions from outside forces. What will the Dickieverse have in store for the Larryman.

That Ping Pong Qi match was bullshit. Boo-urns!

Also, did Liam Neeson's hand grow back? He looked like he had it again in the newspaper photo, when it announced he'd "recovered" from his injury.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

What Dickie giveth, Dickie may taketh away.

So much drama in this run through. For every foe Larry bests, two more rise to take his place! Everyone want's a piece of ScotBird, and they're trying to cut it out of his midsection with shards of broken glass. But our Lazzah is more than a man. He's more than a woman. He is... RADICAL!! I can't wait to see how you turn this around!

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Man, the MDickieverse hates Larry so much, it's even got it out for his half-machine reincarnation! Will they stop at nothing to tear this hero of the people down?!

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

He does seem a bit taller. Maybe he just upgraded the Fez?

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

I liked when the newsletter called Paper Cut a Pencil-Necked Geek.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Those old explosions and pain5.wav are the best features, and they need to port over to the new game.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

A hand for a hand makes the whole world jam... wait, what?

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

No, Doctor, it's just one. You're just confused because you ask me in here every loving day.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

SelenicMartian posted:

The win percentage seems like a crafty way to limit career length, as the more matches you play the harder it is to make the number go up.
Or it's just something stupid MD came up with and never tested properly.

Is Mr. Dickie a ccrafty man, or a stupid man...

I Be-Larry-ve!

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

In honor of this unprecedented turn of events, a new crowd sign, in two terrible flavors!

Let's hope he migrates with, and rejoins Larry, to provide the camaraderie and managerial skills we need to survive in the dog eat dick fed that is UK Wrestling.

Danger-Pumpkin fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Aug 25, 2014

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

It's weird seeing the Dickie grafix(tm), and the Dickie phyzix(tm), with almost human proportions. Also, from the look of things, not even canned animations will save you from patented break-out-of-anything-you-do or reversals now. These brawls are going to be hella chaotic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Well, you know, he's had a long, and varied career. I think maybe Larry has earned that fat retirement lifestyle. Heck, maybe he can make the transition into films! "Radical" Larry in "The Expendables 11."

• Locked thread