Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012
Radical Lazza looks a bit like a fat Paul Phoenix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012

Dyslexiactic posted:

I'm sorry, who? Is that Andy's brother? :colbert:

Apologies, I was referring to transvestite heel, Andy Lindley; the Artist formerly known as Radical Larry. Perhaps you may remember him by such names as "Golden Balls" and "Steiner Swaroop."

Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012
Every time I watch SimoSimo there's a new bit of slang I have to look up. Today's word is "Gommo," which Urban Dictionary helpfully defines as "A highly stupid person; put simply, a twat."

Poor, suffering Andy Lindley. He must be yearning for the days when random jobbers would offer to sell him steroids.

And god bless MDickie, with his sensitive portrayal of racism. "There's no room for white people in the AAW! Why won't you animals learn your place?!"

Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012
*Blinds a man*
:v:: "Stop selling."

I can't take the name "Lister Compton" seriously. I just think of "Mister Lister, The Sister Fister." 2010-era 4chan for you.

God knows how you've got all this MDickie knowledge. I reckon you and he must secretly be mates or something.

Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012
That audio error on the menus is so bloody apt for all this.

As for your Snowball mic, I hear that's generally the preferred brand for LPs. Mesh has one, he's a massive prick but that's not the point. Have a listen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKvAxH0HKKk

RiP Adam Bradbury, nevar 4get. ;_; He's jobbing for Jesus now

Sleepwise fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Mar 28, 2014

Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012

Professor Clumsy posted:

Hey, Scotbird. I'm having trouble filling the roster tonight. Care to stay back and do another match? By the way, it's FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP! We literally have no idea what we're doing here.

*circus music starts playing*

Bribe the refs and take steroids! We're Maple Leaf Grappling! We employ Liam loving Neeson. Remember him from Schindler's List?

Ahaha, beautiful, I got a chuckle out of that.

Must have three or four sets queued up by now, I know what I'm doing for the rest of the night. :D

Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012
The last fifteen minutes of that were beautiful, what with the janky loving first-person view I knew nothing about. I await the day when you casually press a key, and Larry grows a pair of four-foot wings to fly around with.

My suggestion is "Lazza & the Mong Brigade."

Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

According to SuperGreatFriend's stream of this, you probably wouldn't have been able to sign a contract, even if you were offered one, due to the obtuse controls.

Hey now! Let's not lay that at Dickie's doorstep. That was entirely down to the Ouya.

Shame on you for besmirching the good name of gaming's shining star.

Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012
Just as an aside, I'd really like to see a couple more parts of Multi Theft Auto. Highways in the sky, trolling folk on a seventy degree incline, it was proper jokes. I'm not the only one, right?

E : Pain5.wav is the mating call of the Scotbird.

Sleepwise fucked around with this message at 13:04 on May 23, 2014

Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012

simosimo posted:

No I absolutely loved it, it flew under the radar quite a bit but the ability to be a total fucker was so easy. A lot has been changed in recent versions (not that I've even looked into it for ages) to prevent this but the early versions were hilarious.

You could not accelerate when the race started and cause a monumental collision right from the get go (think blues brothers), take out race leaders and get a reaction. But it was always harmless dickery and you never got kicked or banned.

Nowadays I think car collisions are disabled which is like playing with 50 lap-replay ghosts :(

That's a bit wank, and not in keeping with the spirit of GTA. Makes more sense to give race creators the choice. Probably a few hardcore players got their knickers in a twist over others having a gaff at their expense, took to the forums and got it changed. ;(

Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012

simosimo posted:

On the flip side they did an amazing job considering that SA had no multiplayer. To produce a client that looks like a steam game is amazing, I've not looked at development for about a year, hopefully it's even more awesome now.

Maybe a few videos are in order...

Do it! It'd be nice to see you do something that's not MDickie related again, you're a funny bloke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012
Been meaning to catch up with this! When the blue gently caress did Larry get cornrows? What did you do to him in general, he looks like a greasy skeleton. RE : Your call for a second commentator, sounds like a drat good idea if you intend to continue Larry's wrasslin' career, I'd put myself forward but I'm a social autist - have you considered doing a stream? I'd say gather the Larry-ites over on Twitch, have some banter and then see if anyone in the chat fancies a go.

Also, I'd love to see a game of Total War, Civilization, some sort of RTS. You could show us Larry's horrible Mongol ancestors and how they laid waste to entire nations. Would be a good time! Dunno if strategy games are your thing but it'd make for a bit of fun.

• Locked thread