Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

tlarn posted:

Jesus, Ghetto Child's stats got destroyed in that one match. :gibs:

That's kind of a tradition at this point, really.

God I'm so glad this is back, these games are so oddly compelling. Time to make some signs, I guess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

Two low-effort signs. Sorry for the quality on :vince:, it's the biggest version of this thing I could find

cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

Looks like Neeson's stalking Larry or something? First he runs in during a match, then he transfers to the same fed Larry ends up in... I sense a pattern.

Also, I love how you still hold grudges against the racist fuckers from the first playthrough way back when.

Also also holy poo poo Scotbird :lol:

cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

God I hope you never change the menu music. That awful midi guitar :allears:

Also yeah, the signs are one of my favorite things about these LPs. Seeing insane unexplainable poo poo happen with someone waving a WHO BOOKS THIS poo poo? sign in the background is a magical experience.

e: ahaha holy poo poo the guy died? Don't mess with Scotbird or he'll mess you up without even layin' a finger on you, I guess.

e2: ok the comment about Larry vibrating through barricades made me laugh far too hard (considering the origin of his name)

cis_eraser_420 fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Apr 10, 2014

• Locked thread