Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

D-Pad posted:

Mayan (Aztec?)

Inca.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Logical Prediction: FauxPope gets drawn out of Rome, which will likely lead to RealPope taking control of the Vatican while he's gone. FauxPope comes back to Rome after dealing with Naples and Lorenzo, only to find he's been usurped. Boom, cliffhanger. Wait begins for Season 3.

Also, Leo probably repairs the automaton bust, and finds out what he's going to be doing next year. And Ottoman Empire revenge shenanigans.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

D-Pad posted:

This show is amazing. I hope they get even crazier with the plot. I mean they freakin' went to the new world and met a Mayan (Aztec?) priestess who speaks their language and the dude who America was named after tagged along and proved to be the typical American douchebag. I watch this show for fun, I don't expect it to be Game of Thrones. You guys need to learn how to relax.

I will not relax until America is renamed Vespuccia :911:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of funny how they completely short circuited the Florence stuff with Leonardo's travel back.

Schlampa
Dec 28, 2006

It's like they forgot about half of the story this season.

At least they didn't go Indiana Jones 4 when they were in South America. Or wait...

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This "Enemies of Man" thing is pretty weird.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I know they don't want to show stuff on Memorial Day weekend but its pretty loving stupid to take a break ONE week from the finale.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
lmbo this episode is so ridiculously beautiful

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
oh come on carlo is the loving bad guy now?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Has nothing to do with the show, but I came across some of Da Vinci's anatomical sketches online just now, and they're pretty rad.

http://imgur.com/gallery/1cOlf

They apparently belong to the British Royal family.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Gonz posted:

Has nothing to do with the show, but I came across some of Da Vinci's anatomical sketches online just now, and they're pretty rad.

the foot :wtc:

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gonz posted:

You know, if you told me those were pages from the infamous Evil Dead II Necronomicon prop, I'd totally believed you. In particular where he's drawing people with tails, chickenwalker legs and crazy rear end feet.

IT GOT INTO MY FOOT, AND IT WENT BAD..

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 22:01 on May 31, 2014

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hahaha, really? All this time "Nico" has been loving Machiavelli?

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

muscles like this? posted:

Hahaha, really? All this time "Nico" has been loving Machiavelli?

Just watching it, I broke into laughter at this revelation

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Came here to post "Hahahaha Nico turns out to be Niccolò fuckin' Machiavelli?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!", but it would appear I was beaten to the punch.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess I'm glad they're getting another season because that would have been a pretty annoying series finale.

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

This loving show.

I'm actually hooked and gently caress that cliffhanger - this show isn't "so bad it's good", it's the only show I'd say is both terrible and amazing at the same time, which blows my mind. :psypop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Hahaha gently caress off with that cliffhanger. Also, season three has already been ordered.

• Locked thread