Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
[url] http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140508000880 [/url]

quote:

A United States serviceman died after a brawl on the street outside a popular dance club in Seoul’s Hongdae district on Sunday over the extended Children’s Day weekend.

Carl Lissone and three others, who had spent the evening drinking and dancing at Club Naked, got into a quarrel shortly after exiting the establishment in the early hours of May 4. 

Outside the club, which is popular among men and women serving in the U.S. military stationed here, the 20-year-old Lissone was knocked unconscious during a fight with another U.S. serviceman, according to a government source familiar with the situation. 

Although Lissone was bleeding from his nose and ears, the three men brought him not to a nearby hospital but to a motel in Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi Province, near Camp Humphreys, where they are stationed. 

Lissone was then taken to Good Morning Hospital in Pyeongtaek, where he was pronounced dead.

The men did not report his death to military authorities until 1 p.m. that day. Criminal charges against any of the three men have not yet been made, a United States Forces Korea spokesperson said. 

“There was one soldier who essentially became unresponsive and he did die. The facts of what actually happened are a part of the KNP (Korean National Police)’s investigation,” said Col. Shawn Stroud, chief of public affairs for the 8th Army. “There is obviously deep sorrow within the 8th Army and within his unit, as well as back in the States where his family lives.” 

The soldiers were in violation of multiple USFK rules placed on its personnel, including the underage consumption of alcohol, violating curfew and fighting. 

Military authorities are now considering placing Club Naked on the list of locations off-limits to U.S. military personnel as a result of the incident, according to the government source. 

Stroud said it is too soon to speculate whether the soldier’s death could push the USFK to prohibit all servicemen from visiting Hongdae, saying, “That is something the senior leadership will look at.” 

According to a Facebook page registered in his name, Lissone was a graduate of Lithonia High School in Lithonia, Georgia, in the greater Atlanta area. 

Lissone was a part of the 304th Expeditionary Signal Battalion, which was the first element to relocate to Camp Humphreys in December 2012 as part of the 2004 Land Partnership Program agreement between the U.S. and South Korea to move American soldiers south of the Hangang River. 

Lithonia High School alumni have created the hashtag #RIPCarlLissone on Twitter for those wishing to send prayers and condolences for Lissone and his family. 

Tldr: 20 year old army dude gets in a fight with 3 of the people he went out with. They beat the poo poo out of him and leave him in a motel room instead of a hospital. loving disgusting assholes.

Edit: angry phone postin, links prolly hosed up. YOLO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Snowdens Secret posted:

Guys were already violating curfew and liquor rules, surely tightening up the curfew and liquor rules will help

Yes, has nothing to do with these murdering sons of bitches and everything to do with policy. Sometimes 3 dudes are gonna murder, and the policy is fine as is. Put those motherfuckers on the cross and be done with it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

lmao tell me you're in korea and that this is a course of action you honestly think would ever happen cause this gonna get real fun real soon

Oh I was in Korea for two years. Nobody's butthole was ever tighter than after the Okinowan Reserve Rape Weekend. I know fully what's gonna happen and I'm glad on not on one of those shithole reactionary bases.

I haven't seen any follow up stories. I do genuinely wonder what's gonna happen to the three shitbags that left the kid.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I'd be OK with a MacCarthyesq witch hunt on all broneys.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

God damnit Iraq. I know we spent more time keeping your troops from killing us in our sleep than actually training you, but at least put up a tiny fight. It is embarrassing that any military force is getting their rear end kicked so hard by a real life Cobra Command.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Snowdens Secret posted:

And you people defend these monsters

Yup, last straw. Gonna go chop off my foreskin and take up the kikey cause. I can't murder browns hard enough after reading that.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

psydude posted:

Uh, I believe 193 vacancies just opened up.

:drat:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I really don't understand what leg the DND crowd has to stand on for their support of Hamas. I mean relaxing the import restrictions on concrete led to a literal invasion tunnel that looks like the poo poo the NorKs would have cooked up if they ever followed OSHA guidelines. I've always backed Israel because they are legitimately held accountable to the world stage. At the very least the ISDF is accountable to its people and bosses. If the wrong rocket goes into the wrong hospital then Captain Lowenthal is gonna catch poo poo for it and reflects on the Jewish state. Someone can get fired, jailed, or tossed out in halal town with nothing but a yamica. They are truely exercising restraint by not glassing the place that mortars come from.

Hamas however gets to do whatever the gently caress they want. A dude walks into a synagogue with an Semtex insulated vest and nobody from Hamas is gonna get fired. The leadership was not elected or appointed. They are just the smarter ragheads who turned poppy into heroin muffins and tell the dumber goatfuckers that the Jews were why his favorite Billy doesn't get wet like she used to. They are not a state actor, community leader, or patriots. It is a criminal organization that just has more guns than the local PD. Hamas is up there with ISIS and the other literal Cobra Commands we got running around like we live in a bad kickinrad 80s cartoon.

Also lol exit strategy for israel. They are the slumlords of that strip and the eviction notice is gonna come with a bunker buster dropped by a pilot with a bigger nose than his aircraft's.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Israel seems to be pretty good about murdering browns. If that ain't our national interests, then I don't know what is.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Baloogan posted:

Israel is a country filled with jews. Literally jews. Run by jews, for jews.

I'd like to contribute more but that is all I know.

You may be onto something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Sergg posted:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/30/us-iraq-security-idUSKBN0FZ1VL20140730

People love it when you execute their neighbors and hang them from utility poles in the town square.

Don't you crazy kids get any ideas about supporting ISIS now.

I have a difficult time calling it IS, rather than ISIS. I mean, c'mon guys, take some territory outside Iraq and Syria then we'll talk about rebranding.

I will never stop calling them ISIS. Having a real life Hydraesq supervillain organization is to precious a joy.

• Locked thread