Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
tank u all 4 ur service(ing of men, Mr. Nice!) and making this thread so i actually can stay up on news without throwing a coffee mug at the tee vee

that out of the way as a civilian american i hope that someone kicks bradley in the dick repeatedly before they cut it off so he can be the pretty pretty princess of cell block d or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

schools tell you it's ok to be a tranny jew fag and proud of who you are, gently caress school.

that's something you do in the privacy of your own home and feel deep overwhelming shame about that you deal with through rampant alcoholism and frequenting hookers

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

anyone who says they're trans-ethnic should be taken out back and shot. then all the SJW's that speak up about it being like the pogroms of cleansing of old can be taken out back and shot too. maybe kids these days need a good pogrom to help get them to stop being such nancy pants fuckos

there's only one type of traitor worse than a traitor traitor, and that is a race traitor

we should just take everyone everywhere out back and shoot them to be safe, really. it's more critical than ever something goes catastrophically wrong somewhere so we can just cleanse this human being earth with nuclear fire

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 04:06 on May 15, 2014

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Vigilantes in Northern Nigeria killed upwards of 41 suspected Boko Haram members. http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/5/14/nigeria-villagersboko.html I appreciate their 'can do' spirit, whether this will help the current kidnap/hostage situation or if those dudes were even Boko Haram members remains to be seen.

I know I shouldn't ever get my hopes up but with a President named Goodluck Johnathan who dresses so awesome I allowed a shimmer of light into my brain that maybe this won't end horrifically, but that's probably wrong.

Duzzy get hammered and draw reactions to the news on yourself in sharpie please

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/5/15/eastern-ukrainiansfleetowest.html Eastern Ukranian's aren't having a very good time and rabble rousers are having their names, faces and locations posted to "MyTurnip", the most popular Russian social media site at which point nice men in ski masks and track suits pay them home visits. Kiev willing to talk to dissidents, but since all dissidents are terrorists, they aren't really talking to many folks.

But it's cool, Biden's son is going to work for some Ukranian oil company and Obama, uhhhh, has promised more, uhhhh, sanctions that will uhhhh, appreciably impact, ah, Russia's interests

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/5/15/net-neutrality-fcc.html

I'm not even going to try and read about this on any other news site, it took me three tries to wrap my head around this article. The level of retard ball being played in the FCC is astounding and the idea of providers being able to charge companies like Netflix for faster connections to their end consumer is pretty jacked in my opinion. However I am sure that the staunchest of sweater wearing, micro-brew drinking opponents of this, being as how it will slight smaller businesses, will fully support the "two-tiered internet" once they realize they may occasionally experience slight lag on House of Cards night with their girlfriend.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Your sniper gently caress gently caress games are getting us off target, here's what matters about this FCC poo poo: will it mean that I can download videos from Estonian Lesbian Amateur Horse Jerkers faster?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...13fb_story.html

good news dudes, the steelworkers have been deployed, Eastern Ukranian stability imminent!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I was extremely disappointed that he is in fact NOT a Hitler

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/5/19/student-debt-presidents.html

In a shocking development universities where kids end up with more debt for their Bachelor's in White Knighting and Trans-Racial Slam Poetry have executives paid higher. If only these children had had the foresight GIP had to go whack off in a shed in the desert or an abandoned for four minutes hull on a ship to get their education paid for.

Or be born into a white, upper middle class family where they tell you to go to college and it's taken care of like I did :smug: I did spend most of my time in college jacking off, though, as one should

Surely the lovely job market, terrible student debt loads carried and terrible student debt policies won't have a negative impact on our nation in any way shape or form, will it?

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 02:51 on May 20, 2014

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

A great deal of my time was spent imploring my younger college aged employees to: major in something that involves math or physical science because the long term prospects are so much better, hurry the gently caress up and finish college and don't spend all your time on a beach smoking pot or get a girl pregnant. Since this is Hawaii I have not held out high hopes for any of these things occurring. This is one place where telling kids "You should consider the military" is actually IMPROVING their chances at not being a gently caress up in life.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

What the loving gently caress does triggering mean, like how when I see a fat dude with a pony tail in a silk club shirt with flames on it that I want to stab them? Or do you literally shake with rage and post about it online?

Is this what SJW's have as their PTSD?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

psydude posted:

So our old pal Edward Snowden is now proclaiming that he was a trained and seasoned intelligence officer for the CIA, NSA, and DIA.

So, let's suspend our disbelief for a second. Assuming this is true, wouldn't that completely undermine his original story of "IT guy exposing the wrongdoings of the government" and instead replace it with "former spy complicit in said acts who outed himself for no apparent reason?" And doesn't the crowd that he panders to loving hate spies?

Isn't he like 25 or some other ridiculously young age that torpedoes his claim?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I took a recent tragedies of East and South Africa class in college and after the blocks on Rwanda followed by current gold and diamond industry practices I concluded the only acceptable solution to being alive is raging alcoholism

edit: maybe we will get lucky and Putin will implement "Operation: Macho Man" concurrently with China and Japan popping off at each other resulting in cleansing fire

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 23:11 on May 28, 2014

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Correct, we cry when the feeble, sick and defective are killed

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

What the loving gently caress? So this dude is Are Troops I hear spoken of, huh?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Aside from maybe violating a NDA that may or may not exist what is this dude doing so wrong that makes him a coward, I don't get it.

I shouldn't think too hard about this should I

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Smashurbanipal posted:

Well I can guess you can really consider Karma to be a total bitch cause those guys now get to livedie like this: :nws: https://ia801509.us.archive.org/18/items/al_saleel_4/SaleelSawarim.mp4 :nws:

Pretty sure that being sahwa right now is seriously lose/lose.

What the hell is this video exactly, is it some kind of recruitment piece? Or just "this week in state sanctioned executing teenage boys and decapitating old men"? loving don't get it. Glass all those faggots. Glass everything. Form a volunteer force devoted to skullfucking everywhere with a Shah. Namaste.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Man those haji kids get way better study abroad, I didn't get to murder anyone

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Mustang posted:

I still can't believe that crashing a loving helicopter was a part of that mission. Usually when you read about helicopter crashes everyone dies yet not a single man was lost on that operation.

Also the commander, Bull Simons, was a Cabanatuan raider in the 6th Ranger Battalion. One of the NCO's, Charles Sasser, was also a part of the Cabanatuan Raid but he was an Alamo Scout not a Ranger. Which is interesting because the Alamo Scouts were retroactively awarded the SF tab once it was created so he technically earned it twice.

One of the officers was Dick Meadows who is probably in the running for toughest s.o.b. of the 20th century. http://www.amazon.com/The-Quiet-Professional-American-Warriors/dp/0813133998. Great book, the man was quite remarkable.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Mustang posted:

Yeah he was, and I agree that is a great book, I bought it for my dad when it first came out. My Grandpa's brother was in SF from 1952 through 1977 and knew him pretty well, they were NCO's together before he got commissioned. My Great Uncle Bob tried to become an officer himself and went to OCS 3 times but got kicked out each time for being a smart rear end. I ended up knowing my Uncle Bob better than my Grandpa because my Grandpa died when I was 5. He knew most of the SF legends from the early years and Vietnam era, Bull Simons was his CO a few years previous to the Son Tay Raid. I was just a kid when my dad was in 7th Group and him and my Uncle Bob took me to the SF museum that was on FT. Bragg (I think it's offpost now as the Special Ops and Airborne Museum) and my Uncle Bob was basically like a tour guide and had tons and tons of background information about every exhibit. Robert Howard, Bull Simons and Dick Meadows have been longtime heroes of mine because of that trip with my Uncle Bob.

My grandpa took some Nazi memorabilia when he was in 3rd ID and my dad went to Nam to kill Charlie and came back and became a hippy. Can we trade relatives? If you like Italian stuff and alcoholism you'll be getting a sweet deal

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

First time I went to Mexico I was surprised to see so many white looking people. I learned there's a lot of them, they're of Spanish descent and they're largely responsible for running businesses and the politics and corruption ruining the country. Spaniards may be off brand white people but goddamn, they're world class subjugators and they left legacy of brown oppression through all of central and south America.

They're still total faggots though

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

what the gently caress you guys have doctrine around committing atrocities? I loving wasted my twenties so terribly :(

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Really glad we're re-establishing who the true monsters are US service members and their child skull gently caress implied ethos and not ISIL who literally posts videos of them slaughtering and beheading teenagers and old men

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

chemosh6969 posted:

I hear that a lot but then having actually served, I know it's wrong. Some things actually are kept secret.

Speaking of which, what are some good sources of news because all the places I run across are poo poo? If anyone wants to suggests Huffington Post, just shoot yourself before you do.

I get my news from this thread. So basically there's none

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Come on gleep its "gently caress you ginger"

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I was under the impression in that more falafey part of the world that as long as you say "Insallah" whatever you're doing is totally cool, be it condemning thousands from a different tribe death through inaction or dumping poo poo into a harbor

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

In other news a bunch more people are dead in Ukraine and things are still hosed but Obummer broke Iraq so who cares
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/6/20/ukraine-russia-border.html

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Pretty loving smart not to export so they can corner the lucrative medical tourism market (and not have it immediately debunked by scientists)

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

What happens if you're active duty and purchase private health care, don't use the VA? It sounds magnificently hosed up as a system, how would they know you got competent and timely care, what repercussions could there be? I guess the premiums would be way more than most people could afford after their spousal/child support/sick Dodge with a Hemi at 19% payments

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

How do we get you in front of Congress

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

She seems like a nice young woman

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

so is Ukraine still like, on the brink with Russia or whatever or did President Willy Wonka send a gift basket and smooth it over. I was looking forward to Cold War 2: Baltic Nights Redux

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

The UN has issued a resolution that the Ukranian rebels are "very naughty boys" and they should "it was very not nice to impede the crash investigation". Reports are the UN will take action to show their disapproval by not inviting the rebels to any UN functions so they may "think about what they've done"

Glad it only took 96 hours to decide they were being dickbags, UN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Come on N4I could do way better than Avi

• Locked thread