Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

FOX News had a graphic saying "shot down by a missile" at 5PM Eastern.

23 Americans on board? That's going to go over well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

chemosh6969 posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ian-border.html

Were they flying in a no-fly zone, like the article says?

There's also a pic of a girl mourning the loss of Pilot Parker.

Was Pilot Parker on the plane? I read Malaysia took the picture of him down because they thought it was insensitive to have it just before their next tweet about having a plane blown out of the sky.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

FOX News says Putin has called for a cease fire.

Is he maybe realizing that Putin's Puppets have hosed poo poo up royally?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

poo poo you would expect ONE senator to grandstand and get airtime, but no. We're balls deep raw-dogging this poo poo family style, all in.

Paging Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz to the floor, please.

• Locked thread