Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I wouldn't want to be a Ukrainian conscript right now. What would it feel like to hear an armoured division turning over their engines in the middle of the night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Did Americans come out in support of defending Canada?

I don't think we can stop the Russians at the pole ourselves. :canada:

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I'm really curious about how the public and media will react to the Ft. Hood shooting. I really don't want to have to carry a weapon around in garrison.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Bases would echo with the sounds of negligent discharges every time someone tried to clear a weapon before going indoors on getting in a vehicle.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

permabanned posted:

The special forces have already been moved into Ukraine and some are moving into EU. ~1000 people in total.

Wait, whose special forces?

That seems like crazy brinkmanship.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Are unmarked aircraft flying in and out of military bases really that common? I thought that kind of thing only happened in movies.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The 93rd Mechanized Brigade of the Ukrainian Army may be in the middle of a mutiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwQIC37VVuI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQZnJ8ZinpA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

So now that ISIS executed 1500 Iraqi PWs, is the Iraqi Army actually likely to stand fast? Surrender is clearly not an option.

• Locked thread