Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Dude fuckin owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Now taking bets on how long before "I told you so!"s start flying.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Pure poetry.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

These days I can't really separate muslims from chaos marines in my mind

Like the shocking part is that they still do poo poo like executing people for smoking cigarettes because they really ought to be having massive blood orgies while drunk and stoned

The difference is that chaos marines don't die en masse. You're thinking of just regular cultists :pseudo:

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Blind Rasputin posted:

I think I can speak for most of us when I say we want nuclear armageddon just so we don't have to go in to work tomorrow.

Bad news, then; Israel and Hamas have agreed to a cease-fire for at least 72 hours, which goes into effect tomorrow at 8 o'clock local.

• Locked thread